Most powerfull Sailor

BaraSuishou
Baka Otaku

Most powerfull Sailor

Post by BaraSuishou »

I think most powerfull Sailor Scout is Sailor Saturn,if she will use her power she will die.
My Blood Is Poison
Newbie Otaku

Re: Most powerfull Sailor

Post by My Blood Is Poison »

Sailor Moon has the crystal she cant use and if she does she will die...

Then again, Sailor Moon only does use it in extreem circumstances and when she changes to Princess Serenity so I guess that doesnt exactly count...

So in that case I would have to say Saturn BUT then again, each scout is powerful in her own way.
Himitsu
Uber Otaku

Post by Himitsu »

I say Sailor Moon. Eventhough she has to change to a princess to use the crystal, she is the strongest. I mean even in the anime ppl relly mostly on Sailor Moon when there's an evil force about to destroy Earth or sth. But I do agree that Sailor Saturn is strong too and that all the other Sailor Senshi are strong too in their own way.
Sabaku no Gaara ga daisuki desu!!! <3333333333333333333

Cosmic_Starmie is my LITTLE DELICIOUS and we dance together! C'mon everybody dance with us! Let's do the monkey!!
may12 aka squeaky
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by may12 aka squeaky »

sailor moon she is really most powerfull sailor Scout and Sailor Saturn they have dirr power
anna_1loveanime
Master Otaku

Post by anna_1loveanime »

sailor moon...? yeah that's right in her sailor cosmos form. :)
MARS4
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by MARS4 »

My Blood Is Poison wrote:So in that case I would have to say Saturn BUT then again, each scout is powerful in her own way.
Yes, very true.
At first, as soon as I saw the title for this thread, the first thing that came into my mind was "Sailor Moon, duh" but then I do see as you guys are saying saying Sailor Saturn is too, since she is the scout of death pretty much.
But also, don't forget about Sailor Pluto, one of my very fave scouts. She is the keeper of time. I mean, come one... how cool is that? XP
<3..*~Team Jacob or Team Edward. Seriously? I don't even have to think about it... I'm Team Damon. :] *~..<3
I'm a Bohunk, and I survive Minnesota winters. so don't fudge with me! =D
Thank you, and have a wonderful day.