make up your new sailor scouts

Master Mamodo
Visitor

re: make up your new sailor scouts

Post by Master Mamodo »

Name: Sailor Sun
Alias: Megan Tayio (sun), Milkyway Princess, Neo-Queen Amanogawa (milkyway), Super Sailor Sun, Ultimate Sailor Sun, Eternal Sailor Sun.
Hair: Red-Gold
Eyes: Gold
Sailor Outfit: White, and gold (normal), white, red-gold and orange(super sailor), white, red-gold yellow (ultimate sailor sun), white, red-gold, orange and yellow (eternal sailor sun.)

Attacks: Sun fire balls (normal), sun fire arrow(angry in normal); sun fire wave (super sailor sun), sun flame shower(angry in super sailor sun); sun flame arrow of extintion (ultimate), phoenix fire shower (angry in ultimate); sun fire arrow of extintion (eternal), fire phoenix flame attack (angry in eternal); staff of light; healing ray- use staff of healing light; purfying light arrow(Milkyway Princess), healing wave- same staff only more powerful; heavenly arrow(Neo-Queen Amanogawa.
Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Bambi »

Hey Every1 :),

You guys are good at making up Sailor Scouts i can't even think of a name. Lol. I am hopeless. Waaahhh :cry: :(

Oh Well...
Apo , Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Master Mamodo
Visitor

Re: re: make up your new sailor scouts

Post by Master Mamodo »

Princess Serena wrote:Hey Every1 :),

You guys are good at making up Sailor Scouts i can't even think of a name. Lol. I am hopeless. Waaahhh :cry: :(

Oh Well...

try another sailor name. like... sailor galaxy? :-k has the power of the galaxy. guardian of the galaxy. :-k you can come up with what she looks like, and her powers. or sailor universe. guardian of the universe. :-k
Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Bambi »

Thanks, 8)

I will try and remember that. I will get back to this topic once i have made one up. Lol. :)

\:D/
Apo , Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
puppyluv234
Visitor

Post by puppyluv234 »

yes it puppyluv23
Name: Sailor Earth
Eye: Green
Hair: Green with brown highlights
Power: turning arms into vines,power 2 spread special flower 2 put ppl 2 sleep
attack: vines entanglement
Homunculus_Revenge
Visitor

Re: make up your new sailor scouts

Post by Homunculus_Revenge »

sailor: sailor blackhole
power: blinds enemys
color: black
attack: crushing gravity
Sailor_sun
Baka Otaku

Post by Sailor_sun »

Present Name: Lori Tsukino
Past Name: Princess Soloris
Sailor Name: Sailor Sun
What is your attack: Solar Light Blind, Sun Light Heal
What weapon would you use: A staff with the Imperial Golden Crystal
Short Bio: Lori Tsukino, once known as Princess Soloris, is and was Serena/Princess Serenity’s older sister.
Personality: Lori is a loner and fighter by nature, as was Princess Soloris and Sailor Sun follows this pattern.
Appearance: (Lori) Light brown hair reaching to her shoulders and the same blue eyes as her sister. Usually wears Jeans and a halter top showing her belly, when not in school uniform. (Sailor Sun) Her outfit is just like Sailor Venus’s, except the skirt, collar, shoes, and jewel are yellow and her bows are red. (Princess Soloris) Her hair goes down to her mid-back. She has a dress like Princess Serenity’s, but it is pale yellow.

Present Name: Anna Chiba
Past Name: Princess Arianna
Sailor Name: Sailor Earth
What is your attack:
What weapon would you use: None
Short Bio: Anna Chiba, once know as Princess Arianna, is and was Darien/Prince Endyimon’s little sister.
Personality: Lori is a happy-go-lucky girl, just like Princess Arianna was before.
Appearance: (Lori) Black hair reaching to her mid-back and the same blue eyes as her brother. She normally wears shorts and a t-shirt when not in her school uniform. (Sailor Earth) Her outfit is just like Sailor Mars’s, except the skirt, collar, shoes, and jewel are light purple and her bows are light green. (Princess Arianna) She has a dress like Princess Serenity’s, but it is pale purple.
Life is a story. You decide who writes yours.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Name: Sailor darkness
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
AmaraTakamachi
Baka Otaku

Post by AmaraTakamachi »

Name:Amara Takamachi/ Sailor Lupus
What is your attack: Black Wolf Bite(black engery froms wolf with midight blue eyes that attacks enemy),Wind Wolf Pack( A pack of wolves mand of wind attack the enemy at once),Wolf Claws( midnigh blue engery forms on her fingertips to mak claws that can cut threw anything),5 star slash( used with her sword,makes a star out of 5 slashes, midnight blue engery cuts whever the blade was, cuts don't show up until star is finished being formed), wolf's sacrifice( sacrifical attack, last resort, she attacks the enmy with all her power in hopes of taking it with her when she dies)
What weapon would you use: Wind Blade( black handle, black hilt in shade of wolf head with emerald eyes, cross guard is silver and black tips curves to the blade like claws,full moon w/ 3 left diagonal slash marks going across the moon is in the center of the guard w/ 2 saphires on each side.
Personality:tomboy, athletic, cool, reserved, flirt(when somone gets to know her), protective, loyal, fun when someone gets to know her, loner, quite
Appearance:boy short, messy, wind blown brown hair parted to the right so that her bangs fall mainly over her left eye; emerald green eyes, 5'9 1/2". wolf cross neclace, dog tag, mood ring, silver classring w/ saphire stone, 3 straling silver rings(1st has repeating celtic symbol, 2ed has trible wings, 3ed has small repeting wolf heads), watch.
TAA boys uniform- black tie, black slacks, black and brown shoes, olive dress t-shirt, black leather jacket, blue pin w/ symbol resembling US Air Force in silver w/ TAA under,black and midnight blue book bag.
Sailor- black headband, wolf cross,long black scar tied around her neck(that can be pulled up to protect her sence of smell) with the slack left hanging, black leather cowgirl boots,black skirt, midnight blue shirt with black sleeves.