Animamates

shinobi88
Visitor

Animamates

Post by shinobi88 »

who are the Animamates and how are their human from look like?
Sailor Universia
Visitor

re: Animamates

Post by Sailor Universia »

The Animamates are Galaxia's minions, Sailor Senshi who sacraficed their star seeds to her in order to live. Since their background is never fully explained in the anime, in the manga, each one had killed the Sailor Senshi representing their planet and took their star seeds.

Sailor Iron Mouse killed Sailor Chuu, the senshi of the planet Chuu, and took her place.

Sailor Aluminum Siren killed Sailor Mermaid, the senshi of the planet Mermaid, and took her place.

Sailor Lead Crow killed Sailor Coronis, the senshi of the planet Coronis, and took her place.

Sailor Tin Nyanko killed Sailor Mau, the senshi of the planet Mau, and took her place.

Sailor Heavy Metal Papillion (not featured in the anime) killed Sailor Cocoon, senshi of the planet Cocoon, and took her place.

There are various other Animamates who were in the manga and not the anime, like Sailor Lethe, Sailor Mnemosyne, Sailor Chi, Sailor Phi...lot's of 'em.
Sailor Universia
Visitor

The Sailor Senshi Page has good profiles on them. I suggest you take a look at it.
shinobi88
Visitor

Post by shinobi88 »

so in each star system their a senshi like sialor Volcan,Sailor Klingon, Sailor Naboo, and etc.

oh do The Shenshi always fight Aleins or ther beings.

Yeah, on some Moon web site. They said that Each villian they fight it's reincarnation of Chaos, Is their a stronger Evil in that same universe
Sailor Universia
Visitor

In answer to your question about Chaos (copied off of The Sailor Senshi Page because I'm too lazy to write it out myself (and they explain it better than I can.).

"Chaos is the entity that merges with the Galaxy Cauldron. It is now the strongest star in the galaxy, controlling the stars on the side of darkness. In the distant future, it apparently becomes SailorChaos and defeats SailorCosmos, who returns to the past as ChibiChibi. In the present, Chaos reveals that all the previous enemies that the Sailor Senshi faced- Metallia, Death Phantom, Master Pharaoh 90, and Nehelenia- were all incarnations of itself. Sailormoon represents the Star Seeds of light. Chaos wants to absorb Sailormoon's power so that it can rule the universe and be free of the Cauldron."

The Galaxy Cauldron, in case you are confused, is located in the center of the galaxy at the Saggitarus Zero Star, and it is the place where the stars are born...the place where Sailor Senshi are created. So, in that sense, if SailorChaos is a Sailor Senshi, it is somehow related to Sailor Moon. All of the enemies Sailor Moon and her senshi face are all distant cousins, somehow. Haruka and Michiru are cousins! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!* However, that should not be taken literally. That is a hypothetical theory that has been tossed around since the StarS manga was released.

*As we all know, when the S season was dubbed, Amara and Michelle were "cousins." Originally, Haruka and Michiru were lesbians. Do you see the irony?
Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Bambi »

nope
Apo , Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Sailor Universia
Visitor

The irony is: so many people who watched the original version were upset when Haruka and Michiru became cousins, but they were cousins all along.
shinobi88
Visitor

Re: re: Animamates

Post by shinobi88 »

Sailor Universia wrote:In answer to your question about Chaos (copied off of The Sailor Senshi Page because I'm too lazy to write it out myself (and they explain it better than I can.).

"Chaos is the entity that merges with the Galaxy Cauldron. It is now the strongest star in the galaxy, controlling the stars on the side of darkness. In the distant future, it apparently becomes SailorChaos and defeats SailorCosmos, who returns to the past as ChibiChibi. In the present, Chaos reveals that all the previous enemies that the Sailor Senshi faced- Metallia, Death Phantom, Master Pharaoh 90, and Nehelenia- were all incarnations of itself. Sailormoon represents the Star Seeds of light. Chaos wants to absorb Sailormoon's power so that it can rule the universe and be free of the Cauldron."

The Galaxy Cauldron, in case you are confused, is located in the center of the galaxy at the Saggitarus Zero Star, and it is the place where the stars are born...the place where Sailor Senshi are created. So, in that sense, if SailorChaos is a Sailor Senshi, it is somehow related to Sailor Moon. All of the enemies Sailor Moon and her senshi face are all distant cousins, somehow. Haruka and Michiru are cousins! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!* However, that should not be taken literally. That is a hypothetical theory that has been tossed around since the StarS manga was released.

*As we all know, when the S season was dubbed, Amara and Michelle were "cousins." Originally, Haruka and Michiru were lesbians. Do you see the irony?
So the theory Of The Senshi is similar to Jedi is Star Wars. I Say this because if they are each Senshi for a planet (according to the thoery) and there are In the Star Wars Universe use to be a Jedi in each galaxy. If that's so besides the fake Sailor Senshi, is it possible for a Senshi to become evil and dark because of thier own will and desire not because of someone forcing their hand.
Sailor Universia
Visitor

Exactly.
shinobi88
Visitor

Re: re: Animamates

Post by shinobi88 »

Sailor Universia wrote:Exactly.
wow!! It's more complex then I'd realized
anna_1loveanime
Master Otaku

Re: Animamates

Post by anna_1loveanime »

I don't know about star wars or jedi or whatever........all I know is that sailor moon is based on greek mythology: for example: sailor moon is selena, the goddess of the moon, and Mamoru is prince endymion, sailor mercury is hermes, sailor mars is ares, god of war, sailor jupiter is zeus, god of thunder, sailor venus is afrodita, goddess of beauty, sailor saturn is hades, god of death, sailor uranus is uranus, god of the sky, sailor neptune is poseidon, god of the sea and sailor pluto is cronos, god of time; (naoko takeuchi made a little mistake regarding pluto and saturn ; actually pluto is hades, god of death and saturn is god of time)
about the animamates....i can't say anything cause they have nothing to do with greek mythology...same thing for the starlights.