Quotes

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
Dretlin

Re: Quotes

Post by Dretlin »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:My number 1 favorite quote....and one that somewhat annoys Dret is:

History is written by the winners of war not the losers - Winston Churchill

also

History will be nice to me because I intend to write it - Winston Churchill
That is a fantastic quote. It’s your denial of Japanese war crimes and imperialism that I find distasteful.
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

"There wouldn't be a swine flu if we treated the pigs better!" - Jim Carey @ the 2009 MTV Movie Awards
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Boxcar Bob
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Boxcar Bob »

"the only reason i allowed a relationship with mel, is because her goals where exactly the same as my own."
Demyx wrote:I can wrestle and pin a girl who's twice my size. I have nothing to be ashamed of at all.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

“Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp. Guns aren't lawful; nooses give; gas smells awful; you might as well live.” - Dorothy Parker
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

"It's not enough to want to the truth. You must know where to look for it. And the truth is elusive, because it knows where to hide." - Mary Alice [Desperate Housewives]
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

"you can pick up the pieces all you want, but you'll need someone else's glue to put it back together" - A very Wise Grandfather
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. Ya never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump
chachaboru
Rookie Otaku

Post by chachaboru »

‎"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." - Victor Hugo
In general, costumes are the first thing in life that let other people know who we are. They indicate who the person is without saying anything. - Molly Parker
mooncostumes.com