Piercings

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.

Piercings

None
38%
1 or 2
35%
Hundreds!!!!!!!
19%
MILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!11oneone!!1!1!11eleven
8%

Total votes: 26

Chrono Paladin
Absolute Otaku

Re: Piercings

Post by Chrono Paladin »

I wish I had one. I would get the bridge piercing and the eyebrow piercing and mabey a diamond ear-piercing. But the problem is is that I might start feeling pain when I put them on. I don't wanna feel pain. :twitch:
R.I.P. Steven Irwin, V-Tech, Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, Taco Bell dog, Brittany Murphy, Garry Coleman, Ronnie James Dio and Toonami (although at least it reincarnated as Toonzai!)
Ignited
Help Haiti!
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Well, you only want painful piercings (besides the ear) so goodluck.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Mai

Post by Mai »

Its become a trend for acceptance, and no longer a voice of one's personality. :?
Disagree all you want, but therein-lies much truth. ](*,)
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Mai

Post by Mai »

Chrono Paladin wrote:I wish I had one. I would get the bridge piercing and the eyebrow piercing and mabey a diamond ear-piercing. But the problem is is that I might start feeling pain when I put them on. I don't wanna feel pain. :twitch:
Oddly enough, the only piercing I ever got that wasn't painful was my septum.

That being because its just skin, and if done properly, when the needle is put in you can avoid the nerve endings. Good luck with the bridge one though. Can't see that being too pleasant or you getting very many job offers.

I had my fair share of facial piercings when I was a bit younger, but anymore my job would fire me on the spot if I sported them. Luckily enough the holes haven't closed. But sad to say, the hundreds of dollars i invested in gauges.. All gone to waste because I lost the tiny little buggers. :[
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

my goodness. Mai-me-me. as i live and breath...
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Tailtiu
Mobile Suit Otaku
Location: A dorm room usually; occasionally (read- when I have classes) the Nursing Bldg

Post by Tailtiu »

Apparently the hoop I have in my cartilage needs to go when I do my shadowing. =(
<3 life
Mai

Post by Mai »

Tailtiu wrote:Apparently the hoop I have in my cartilage needs to go when I do my shadowing. =(
just tuck it up

(oooh behave!)
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

I love piercings =D I want to get my eyebrow pierced but I have to wait till I get my own place or my dad would kill me lol but I do have my tongue pierced, and 5 ear piercings.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
Athos

Post by Athos »

There is only 1 reason why girls get tongues pierced.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

lol if your talking about what I think your talking about then your wrong... The reason I got my tongue pierced is because I wanted something other than my ears that my dad couldn't see because otherwise he would be pissed.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

i can think of a few other things that you could have gotten peirced, and your dad wouldnt see.

at least.. i hope he wouldnt o-O
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

eww.
キティ

nadlemgarcia
Baka Otaku

Post by nadlemgarcia »

I prefer to have a tattoo instead of plenty of piercings. My dream is to have an arm tattoo. Yes, half-sleeve ink. :)
DNAyres
Baka Otaku

Post by DNAyres »

I've got a cartilage, 6 regular Ear piercings, tongue, and I had my bellybutton... I want to get my eyebrow and another cartilage...Or two... =^_^=
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

I have 4 ear piercings, a cartilage piercing and my tongue pierced. I can't wait to get my eyebrow pierced and I'm probably going to get 2 more cartilage piercings.
キティ

chachaboru
Rookie Otaku

Post by chachaboru »

i don't have any piercings
i
In general, costumes are the first thing in life that let other people know who we are. They indicate who the person is without saying anything. - Molly Parker
mooncostumes.com