=/

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
Dretlin

Re: =/

Post by Dretlin »

Raoul Duke wrote: Honestly, you're both so ignorant.
And then the post lost all creditabilty.
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
Raoul Duke wrote: Honestly, you're both so ignorant.
And then the post lost all creditabilty.
Illustrate how. It is your post that has no credibility. Yes. It's spelt "credibility". A statement as to the ignorance of certain individuals, which is the corollary conclusion of the SUBSTANCE OF MY POST, does not make that substance somehow lose credibility. What you have said doesn't even make sense at all, Dretlin. I'm unsurprised.
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

Example:

The "here is why" statement "[loses] all creditabilty" [rofl] as soon as you state a subsidiary part of your conclusion". NONSENSE.

Explain this Dretlin:

In what way does Athos and Mik3 being ignorant mean that claims that BOTH sides in the Hamas/Israel conflict are acting immorally, and that aid-work and supplies to war-torn countries are important, humanitarian things, suddenly loses "credibility"? I'm sorry, but if you're heinously inarticulate, and direct it towards me to completely dismiss entire posts I am saying, I have to call you out. You're an extremely inarticulate person.
josh :)
Uber Otaku

Post by josh :) »

rofl, Doctor X you have been administering some serious dosages of pwnage recently.
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Yet again, you continue to blindly behavie like an ignoramus. Unless you are able to express yourself politely, your opinion is devalued. Then again you may very well be the sociopath I have always thought you were.

Reading your posts for aslong as I have I believe this is probably beyond you.

What makes this all the more baffeling is we agree on this subject!
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:Yet again, you continue to blindly behavie like an ignoramus. Unless you are able to express yourself politely, your opinion is devalued. Then again you may very well be the sociopath I have always thought you were.

Reading your posts for aslong as I have I believe this is probably beyond you.

What makes this all the more baffeling is we agree on this subject!
Your opinion is devalued because you're inarticulate - you're a clumsy troll who makes nothing but constant, baseless character judgements against me. A sociopath? You're the fool I have always known you to be, Dretlin.

So, here's the deal: Calling out someone's ignorance on a particular matter, and illustrating why, is constructive. It doesn't lose credibility. It doesn't mean I am a sociopath. You've got me completely wrong, and you're not able to listen to reason [too many drugs? inherent shortcomings? I don't know].

Additionally, you've failed to explain how truthful assessment of someone's ignorant opinion on a particular matter, causes a loss of credibility as to the substance that brought about that determination. In fact, you just said you agree with me on the issue. So you don't even agree with yourself.
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

I didn’t even bother to read your post, though I can imagine its content. My patience has ended with you. I’ll save my time on Absolute Anime for hospitable users.

The latest news report I saw suggested Israeli forces are leaving Gaza. Maybe what’s left of Gaza can be pieced back together. I however believe that the seeds of a new generation of bigotry and anti-Semitism are already very well laid.
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:I didn’t even bother to read your post, though I can imagine its content. My patience has ended with you. I’ll save my time on Absolute Anime for hospitable users.

The latest news report I saw suggested Israeli forces are leaving Gaza. Maybe what’s left of Gaza can be pieced back together. I however believe that the seeds of a new generation of bigotry and anti-Semitism are already very well laid.
Haha, that is what is known as intellectual cowardice. It's like arguing with a little kid who covers their ears. But fine.
Dretlin, let's move on, in this discussion and other ways. Please.

I agree. It is the most unfortunate phenomenon in the whole catastrophe. So many innocent people have been harmed, and now blame Israel. It really perpetuates the whole conflict. But what else was Israel to do? It's such a paradox! They definitely needed to take some action to defend their country against the rocket attacks. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any clear-cut answer.

Anyone have any ideas? The only thing I can come up with, is that Hamas would need to drop their whole anti-Israel ideology. Whether or not 'Israel' has a right to exist is irrelevant. The PEOPLE there have a right to exist, and if they just acknowledge this, they can COexist.

But still, as for what Israel could do, it's such a tough one. I have no answers. At least they're now taking a positive step, after the recent lose/lose situation.
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

Added: Whilst I say that Israel had to take action, I really do condemn the clumsy way they went about it. They used a lot of dirty weapons. Especially the phosphorous bombs. Disgusting. Perhaps military intervention was a necessity in this case. But the number of innocent civilians killed is inexcusable. Even if Hamas used innocents as human shields. The occurrence of that could never account for such a high and indiscriminate death toll.
Dreams

Post by Dreams »

Gaming Goddess wrote: It doesn't mean that they have any real claim on it.
God gave the land of Israel (once known as Canaan) to His chosen people hundreds of years ago. Genesis 15:18 describes God making a covenant with Abraham ("To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt (the Wadi el Arish) to the great river, the River Euphrates"), with the borders of the land being described further in-depth later on. He continues this covenant with Isaac and Jacob. These are, of course, the fathers of the Israelites. They became an actual nation in 14 BC. The Palestinians were a people group derived from the Philistines, who did not dwell in Israel until after Jerusalem's fall in 70 AD.

The land belongs to the Israelites. "The earth is the Lord's, and all its fullness, the world and those who dwell therein." (Psalm 24:1) He can give it to whoever He pleases. While I don't condone Israel bombing schools and UN buildings, that land is theirs.
Пуля в сердце, мозг на дверцу...
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." ~Romans 6:23
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Not everyone believes in "God".
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Boxcar Bob
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Boxcar Bob »

Dreams wrote:
God gave the land of Israel (once known as Canaan) to His chosen people hundreds of years ago. Genesis 15:18 describes God making a covenant with Abraham ("To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt (the Wadi el Arish) to the great river, the River Euphrates"), with the borders of the land being described further in-depth later on. He continues this covenant with Isaac and Jacob. These are, of course, the fathers of the Israelites. They became an actual nation in 14 BC. The Palestinians were a people group derived from the Philistines, who did not dwell in Israel until after Jerusalem's fall in 70 AD.

The land belongs to the Israelites. "The earth is the Lord's, and all its fullness, the world and those who dwell therein." (Psalm 24:1) He can give it to whoever He pleases. While I don't condone Israel bombing schools and UN buildings, that land is theirs.
If my memory serves me correctly, Chairman Kaga never actually said any of that :|
Demyx wrote:I can wrestle and pin a girl who's twice my size. I have nothing to be ashamed of at all.
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

Dreams wrote:

Rofl. Even if there was a god, and that was God's word, why should we respect a book that teaches us to kill women, rowdy teenages, enslave and kill black people, and murder homosexuals? Yawn.
Uber Otaku

Raoul Duke wrote:
Dreams wrote:

Rofl. Even if there was a god, and that was God's word, why should we respect a book that teaches us to kill women, rowdy teenages, enslave and kill black people, and murder homosexuals? Yawn.

She's a racist
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Even assuming that there is christianity. When the Jewish nation lost their covenent with God, they lost their land. That's why we kinda have the whole Christian religion if you believe in that sort of thing.
Either way. God is not an excuse to act immorally.

Especially since you know, the bible condemns all forms of murder.

Especially with you know that whole human rights issue going on.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Uber Otaku

The Bible loves encouraging murder