How do you wanna die?

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
User avatar
AmiGurl
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 21
Joined: Jul 06, 2006 3:03pm
Location: around

Re: How do you wanna die?

Post by AmiGurl »

I wouldnt want to die w/pain....dying in my sleep ftw!.....=^^=
Love sweet stuff
& GORY ACTION!

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7354
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Location: Here. (Australia)
Contact:

Re: How do you wanna die?

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

I'd love to go die and go missing, and have the media have it totally blown out of proportion. My loved ones would always have the false notion that I'm still alive and well somewhere else, and that I'm not contacting them because of amnesia or something.

-if not that, old age or a quick car crash.
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.

User avatar
AmiGurl
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 21
Joined: Jul 06, 2006 3:03pm
Location: around

Re: How do you wanna die?

Post by AmiGurl »

xD
I wouldn't want to die of old age....rather die young. *don't want to see self old*
Love sweet stuff
& GORY ACTION!

Snowy
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 311
Joined: Jun 24, 2008 5:49pm
Gender: Female
Location: Switzerland

Re: How do you wanna die?

Post by Snowy »

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:I'd love to go die and go missing, and have the media have it totally blown out of proportion. My loved ones would always have the false notion that I'm still alive and well somewhere else, and that I'm not contacting them because of amnesia or something.

-if not that, old age or a quick car crash.
I think thats right up there with dying during or after making a movie and being immortalized for a job that you were paid to do and just managed to go a bit over the cuff (ex. brandon lee in The Crow and Heath Ledger in Dark Knight). To be THAT lucky AND completely [censored] at the same time. Incredible.
I cannot save you, I cant even save myself.

Nyx
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1996
Joined: Dec 21, 2006 2:16pm
Gender: Female
Location: Searching for myself. BRB

Re: How do you wanna die?

Post by Nyx »

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:I'd love to go die and go missing, and have the media have it totally blown out of proportion. My loved ones would always have the false notion that I'm still alive and well somewhere else, and that I'm not contacting them because of amnesia or something.

That would be cruel...I do kind of want to go missing...

Sass...Your 3rd one could be fun. Depends on my mood. Also, Snowy, you are made up of win.
AA Sibs: Coin-Boy, Casual, Biki, Tyche
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.

Snowy
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 311
Joined: Jun 24, 2008 5:49pm
Gender: Female
Location: Switzerland

Re: How do you wanna die?

Post by Snowy »

:oops:
I cannot save you, I cant even save myself.

Clamato
Master Otaku
Posts: 76
Joined: Sep 15, 2008 3:43pm

Re: How do you wanna die?

Post by Clamato »

Nyx wrote:
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:I'd love to go die and go missing, and have the media have it totally blown out of proportion. My loved ones would always have the false notion that I'm still alive and well somewhere else, and that I'm not contacting them because of amnesia or something.

That would be cruel...I do kind of want to go missing...

Sass...Your 3rd one could be fun. Depends on my mood. Also, Snowy, you are made up of win.

Because she wants her head blown off? Gotcha. I just so happen to know of a few hitmen that can accomplish such a dreadful task. Since your all talking about death and all..

Jade_Steel_Hawk
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1578
Joined: Jul 14, 2005 8:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: How do you wanna die?

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:We were discussing what the best way to die would be. [Yayyyyy! But not really. This discussion is just for fun.]
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."

Clamato
Master Otaku
Posts: 76
Joined: Sep 15, 2008 3:43pm

Re: How do you wanna die?

Post by Clamato »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:We were discussing what the best way to die would be. [Yayyyyy! But not really. This discussion is just for fun.]

Oh what fun. =-] yay.. *insert sarcasm*

Jade_Steel_Hawk
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1578
Joined: Jul 14, 2005 8:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: How do you wanna die?

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

Then don't post in this thread. =]
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."

Clamato
Master Otaku
Posts: 76
Joined: Sep 15, 2008 3:43pm

Re: How do you wanna die?

Post by Clamato »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:Then don't post in this thread. =]

I like how you handled yourself Jade, glad you did not blow your top. Very well than. :D

User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female
Location: In sheep's clothing.
Contact:

Re: How do you wanna die?

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Polar bear attack. In the Toronto Zoo. After loudly telling the public "Not to try this at home"
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3

Snowy
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 311
Joined: Jun 24, 2008 5:49pm
Gender: Female
Location: Switzerland

Re: How do you wanna die?

Post by Snowy »

Gaming Goddess wrote:Polar bear attack. In the Toronto Zoo. After loudly telling the public "Not to try this at home"

thats wonderful!
would you say that before or after saying "hey, hold my beer"
I cannot save you, I cant even save myself.

User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female
Location: In sheep's clothing.
Contact:

Re: How do you wanna die?

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Snowy wrote:
Gaming Goddess wrote:Polar bear attack. In the Toronto Zoo. After loudly telling the public "Not to try this at home"

thats wonderful!
would you say that before or after saying "hey, hold my beer"
Before, just to hammer home the point I was drinking. 8)
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3

User avatar
Taylor_Chan
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 100
Joined: Apr 11, 2007 7:16am
Gender: Female
Location: In my own little world

Re: How do you wanna die?

Post by Taylor_Chan »

I'd rather die from a gunshot or just of old age.
People ask me "Why do you want to get shot?". So here's my answer:
It's quick and painless to me. Imagine getting "spooned" to death. You'd be in so much pain and you'd eventually die.
Why is love not meant for me at all? Do I deserve this?
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´

Boxcar Bob
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 01, 2008 4:47am
Gender: Male

Re: How do you wanna die?

Post by Boxcar Bob »

How is spooning fatal?
Demyx wrote:I can wrestle and pin a girl who's twice my size. I have nothing to be ashamed of at all.

Post Reply