How do you wanna die?

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Re: How do you wanna die?

Post by stormsangel »

Living forever would only be great if my friends and family lived forever too! As for how I wanna die painlessly in my sleep of old age would be nice :)
*~I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not~*
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*

"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

stormsangel wrote:Living forever would only be great if my friends and family lived forever too! As for how I wanna die painlessly in my sleep of old age would be nice :)
Oh come on. That's boring. Pick something exciting.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Post by stormsangel »

xD fiiiiiine if I couldn't die of old age in my sleep I would wanna die rescuing someone else either burning in fire, drowning, getting shot, knifed, etc. Take your pick :P

"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Much better :D
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Post by stormsangel »

Glad I could help :roll: so what 'exciting' death do you wanna have?

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

stormsangel wrote:Glad I could help :roll: so what 'exciting' death do you wanna have?
IDR what I posted, but I did post it here.
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

The thought of dying seriously freaks me out. Like today I was thinking about it in the shower again and I was like I really never ever would want to have a heart attack...not to sound stupid but it sounds so painful.
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Shining Star wrote:The thought of dying seriously freaks me out. Like today I was thinking about it in the shower again and I was like I really never ever would want to have a heart attack...not to sound stupid but it sounds so painful.
Not as painful as burning to death, Like my brother.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

Kitty wrote:
Shining Star wrote:The thought of dying seriously freaks me out. Like today I was thinking about it in the shower again and I was like I really never ever would want to have a heart attack...not to sound stupid but it sounds so painful.
Not as painful as burning to death, Like my brother.
True. but pain freaks me out in general. like i would never want to get shot or anything.
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

well then, you probably won't be able to get a tattoo lol. But anyway are you still gonna do that tattoo with me? The Trinity symbol? Me, you and Hilda...I have to talk to her.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

Kitty wrote:well then, you probably won't be able to get a tattoo lol. But anyway are you still gonna do that tattoo with me? The Trinity symbol? Me, you and Hilda...I have to talk to her.
um..what does it look like again? it's not huge right? i'll only do it if everyone agrees..and i got to think about it myself again because that'll be on my body forever.

Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Shining Star wrote:
Kitty wrote:well then, you probably won't be able to get a tattoo lol. But anyway are you still gonna do that tattoo with me? The Trinity symbol? Me, you and Hilda...I have to talk to her.
um..what does it look like again? it's not huge right? i'll only do it if everyone agrees..and i got to think about it myself again because that'll be on my body forever.

well i figured we could all have different ones just as long as they have the trinity symbol in it, you can get yours small, and it will be a symbol of all three of our friendships.
キティ

Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

Kitty wrote:
Shining Star wrote:

well i figured we could all have different ones just as long as they have the trinity symbol in it, you can get yours small, and it will be a symbol of all three of our friendships.
yeah we can do it...what does that symbol look like? ill want to design it myself though for me..cause I figured since I'm an artist I want all my tattoos drawn by me. (we can continue this on chat sometime or a pm)

But back on topic...

Honestly, I would not want to die before my grandkids....yes I realize i'm only 20 and not even married..etc. But! I knew the pain of not having awesome grandparents as I grew up. So, I would like to be around for my grandkids.

Cause I'd make a kick as grandma....well I'd have to try and be a mom first...argh..you know what i mean. #-o lol.

So I would like to die around like 80? with all my memory in tact..in my sleep...yes i realize how unexciting that is..but i want to live darn it! :x

...I mean I toyed around with the whole sacrificing my life thing for loved ones...but here's the issue with that..sometimes people don't want you to be a hero, and they are sad you're gone. Yeah I know that was a no brainer. but it makes sense. *shrugs shoulders*

Tailtiu
Mobile Suit Otaku
Location: A dorm room usually; occasionally (read- when I have classes) the Nursing Bldg

Post by Tailtiu »

I would want to die of a relatively non-painless cancer, with my family in my last days.
<3 life
Shio
Master Otaku

Post by Shio »

Probaby either suicide, or an unexpected gunshot to the head. :-k
Friends are for target practice.

I'm amazing. True story.
nadlemgarcia
Baka Otaku

Post by nadlemgarcia »

In any ways, I could accept death as long as I die in my pervert boyfriend's arms. :love: