Just me ranting.

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
Rkira
Rookie Otaku

Just me ranting.

Post by Rkira »

right now im just super pissed. the whole thing is about my girlfriend, who is amazing and beautiful and i wouldn't trade her for anything. any way, for a while she kept thinking/saying she was fat. which she isnt. she is 5'5"-5'7" and she weighs 128 lbs. which is awesome for her height and body frame. well, after me telling her she wasnt fat for a while, and her buying some new clothes, she finally started thinking she wasnt. that made me happy.

But now her stupid ass mother is telling her that she is overweight, and now she wants to "diet" aka, not eat. It pisses me off soo much that some one could tell their kid something stupid like that. its not like she isnt overweight herself. she isnt humongous, but she isnt exactly miss march either. this is just the cherry on top. her mother has called her a whore, [censored], worthless, and much more. Her dad isnt much better either. I admit they arent bad parents, and they do have a lot of stress, but i honestly dont think they think about what they are saying to their children.

Her older brother, my best friend, has a lot of depression. He also sometimes hears voices and sees things. he sometimes cuts because of that, or for no reason at all. he's already getting help for that. then my girlfriend is there thinking she is fat, worthless, a whore, and all these other things but she isnt. hell she is still a damn virgin for crying out loud. they spoil the youngest one so much. and what ever he says is automatically true, getting the older two in trouble all the time.

And if there is any family problems its automatically her fault. never any one elses. that would be ridiculous. i cant wait till she turns 18, then she can move out of that [censored] hole, weather it is with me or not, and finally, hopefully, start seeing herself for the beautiful woman she really is. I just love her so damn much and i hate the fact she doesnt see/agree with why say i love her.

And what does her mom consider to be a healthy weight? one of those damned twigs that walk around? thats so un-attractive its not funny. i mean the really skinny women with no meant. not talking bout the ones where you can see their ribs. those women need help, or need to die. but the skinny women who look like the only do the bare minimum to survive. vegetarians excluded since vegies tend not to make you a fatty.

Im not expecting any replies or anything. i just needed to let it all out. but if you do have something constructive to say, the by all means. well thats it. ill check this some time in the future.
Of all the words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, "it might have been."
Boxcar Bob
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Just me ranting.

Post by Boxcar Bob »

Start whaling on her and see if that helps.
Demyx wrote:I can wrestle and pin a girl who's twice my size. I have nothing to be ashamed of at all.
josh :)
Uber Otaku

Post by josh :) »

u can find hentai in the hentai section man
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Have you tried hitting her?
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Rkira wrote:Im not expecting any replies or anything.
That was probably the right way to end that.
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Fat whore.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Aww, your girlfriend is very lucky to have such a sweet, caring, and loving boyfriend! At least she has you to remind her that she's beautiful. I'm sure her parents would realize the problems they're triggering sooner or later, but for now, just be glad you are there to comfort her and her brother.
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Haoie
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Haoie »

Unhealthy body image is still a serious problem.

Nuts.
"Turn on your shine and hold me near"
Rkira
Rookie Otaku

Post by Rkira »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
Rkira wrote:Im not expecting any replies or anything.
That was probably the right way to end that.
yea, silly me. i was thinking back in the day, where people on here would actually put some positive input. such as PC there.
Of all the words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, "it might have been."
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Reading this makes me feel fat all of a sudden. :x God, now I can't eat for a week. Thanks alot, man. :x :x :x
Despair... so delicious...
Fear... so exhilarating...

Shankd: Hurry your asses up! He's gradually catching up to us. Walk, WALK FOR YOUR LIVES!
Taylor_Chan
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Taylor_Chan »

That's very sweet of you to do that. But I recommend giving her parents a beat down. They need some serious help. They don't know how to take care of a child or teenager. They probably beat poor, innocent puppies if they have the chance!
Why is love not meant for me at all? Do I deserve this?
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

If some chicks and not all wouldnt judge themselves by what they see on mtv, they'd see how pretty they really are or at least stop complaining
I remembered my password.
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Mik3 wrote:If some chicks and not all wouldnt judge themselves by what they see on mtv, they'd see how pretty they really are or at least stop complaining
You mean I am a pretty girl after all. :D
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Mik3 wrote:If some chicks and not all wouldnt judge themselves by what they see on mtv, they'd see how pretty they really are or at least stop complaining

The prettiest!
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

only if you believe that you are :P
I remembered my password.
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Mik3 wrote:
only if you believe that you are :P
I thought other peoples' opinions mattered.

I ask guys all the time if I'm pretty. Most of the time the response is "...", I can only assume that means no. :(
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3