Obama rids nuclear weapons? Think he can?

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
Kaoru Hanabishi
Full Metal Otaku

Obama rids nuclear weapons? Think he can?

Post by Kaoru Hanabishi »

A sound idea, but really how much or can he even rid, Russia and US never had much good terms. I doubt Russia will do much, especially their upset about defence shield set up at Czech Republic... the discussion is already heading down the drain and they'll probably go you do it first.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090405/twl ... f21e0.html
(*Bleach 101 Army*) - Recruit

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: Obama rids nuclear weapons? Think he can?

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

I think a nuke free world is a wonderful idea, but I think it's a bit naive. There is no way you'll ever convince Russia or China to get rid of them and if those 2 still have them there wont be any other countries willing to give them up either. I mean they can't even get Iran to stop trying to make one, how are you gonna force other nations to get rid of them??

This really doesn't effect me though because we don't have any nuclear weapons here.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.

Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

It literally takes years to dismantle nuclear weapons. Which is why they shouldn't have invented them in the first place. But even if they do agree, it's not like they'll be getting rid of all of them, they'd only be getting rid of a small insignificant portion.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"

josh :)
Uber Otaku

Post by josh :) »

The Joker wrote: It literally takes years to dismantle nuclear weapons. Which is why they shouldn't have invented them in the first place. But even if they do agree, it's not like they'll be getting rid of all of them, they'd only be getting rid of a small insignificant portion.
but if they didn't invent them in the first place they couldn't of pwned japan and nips would b ruling the world
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

josh wrote:
The Joker wrote: It literally takes years to dismantle nuclear weapons. Which is why they shouldn't have invented them in the first place. But even if they do agree, it's not like they'll be getting rid of all of them, they'd only be getting rid of a small insignificant portion.
but if they didn't invent them in the first place they couldn't of pwned japan and nips would b ruling the world
Indeed on the first part...
our government will never get rid of their most powerful weapon <,<
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

Athos

Post by Athos »

SASSZAIN wrote:
josh wrote:

....Oprah Winfrey?
Member of the ModSquad 8)

Pyro Psycho

Post by Pyro Psycho »

Athos wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:
josh wrote:

....Oprah Winfrey?
Wow, I've heard this so many times already, but it's still funny the 10th time around.

But I doubt he would, I mean, come on. There is no way we're going to lower our guard and let it be noticed. I doubt he would actually. Even though, I'm so for peace myself, but reality is harsh now in these times of crap. That and it's our strongest weapon as stated above.
i told yuo about stares dog

Kaoru Hanabishi
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Kaoru Hanabishi »

Well... it was good to hear everyone wants peace for that part was good, ^^ if only the world government listen to us huh? hehe

Start advertising AA forum!!! lol
(*Bleach 101 Army*) - Recruit

Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

Well, I do beilieve he has a bit of a big head for his body. But if he beilieves he can do it then why not give it a try. I mean the world needs a hero and he seems just the guy.

But I fear, if Nuclear Weapons can be rid from this world. Bad things will soon happen.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!

Athos

Post by Athos »

Sparx, you're alive? >,>

Einstein said something along the lines of, " I don't know what weapons will be used in World War III, but I do know that we'll use sticks and stones in World War IV."

We'll see how long his policy will last. I'm guessing it'll start and then just get caught in limbo.

Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Athos wrote:Sparx, you're alive? >,>

Einstein said something along the lines of, " I don't know what weapons will be used in World War III, but I do know that we'll use sticks and stones in World War IV."

We'll see how long his policy will last. I'm guessing it'll start and then just get caught in limbo.
Oh yes, i'm alive. Good to see you Athos.

I like that quote from Einstein very much.

But I wouldn'tm like to see a WW.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!

Athos

Post by Athos »

I don't think anyone would.

Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Nuclear War what is it good for? ABSOLUTE DESTRUCTION.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"

Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

The Joker wrote: Nuclear War what is it good for? ABSOLUTE DESTRUCTION.
Which then can lead to ABSOLUTE DESTRUCTION to them selfs and to innocent people who are not in the war.

Athos

Post by Athos »

And mutants!

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Athos wrote:I don't think anyone would.
North Korea and China might. lol
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.