Racism

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
cheetahfear
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Racism

Post by cheetahfear »

yes there are many reasons to hate each other and i dont care about skin color i hate people who think retards are humans and want to help misfits thats what really pisses me off
and nia i dont speak english so sorry if i not use grammer
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even
bigger man to laugh at that man.
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Posing with swords is like totally cool.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

ROFL. :/
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

cheetahfear wrote:yes there are many reasons to hate each other and i dont care about skin color i hate people who think retards are humans and want to help misfits thats what really pisses me off
lol it's fine. I'm just a nazi.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Nia wrote:
cheetahfear wrote:yes there are many reasons to hate each other and i dont care about skin color i hate people who think retards are humans and want to help misfits thats what really pisses me off
lol it's fine. I'm just a nazi.
You're Bald?
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
deathslayer6
Newbie Otaku

Post by deathslayer6 »

racism is just general disliking of some people in a certain category without even knowing them. its stupid and not nice. anybody who simply hates someone for their skin color or culture and not for what they are individually is stupid.
Dont try to test my patience, and we'll get along just fine.
cheetahfear
Full Metal Otaku

Post by cheetahfear »

i agree that why i wait till they open there mouth or look at me or breath my air before i hate them
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even
bigger man to laugh at that man.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Your air? o_O
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

lol I know a guy that isn't racist but if he gets drunk he is really bad with racism.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

People are racist only 'cause they're incompetent. They need to learn how to contextualize. =]
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Taylor_Chan
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Taylor_Chan »

Racism is absolutely wrong. I get judged all the time because I'm hispanic... I'm in a school with mostly blacks. Some of them are nice but some of them aren't. This annoys me because those who judge me say things like "We don't want her", "She's too light", and mostly "She doesn't fit in because she's white (when I'm not....)". *tear tear* This makes me very depressed sometimes....
Why is love not meant for me at all? Do I deserve this?
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

Taylor_Chan wrote:Racism is absolutely wrong. I get judged all the time because I'm hispanic... I'm in a school with mostly blacks. Some of them are nice but some of them aren't. This annoys me because those who judge me say things like "We don't want her", "She's too light", and mostly "She doesn't fit in because she's white (when I'm not....)". *tear tear* This makes me very depressed sometimes....
Well with some paperwork, some agencies would consider us hispanics white :?:

Don't worry about it, racism isn't nearly as bad as it was. I grew up with alot of african americans, and I got along with almost everyone. Of course theres some ignorant people, but philadelphia in general is built on a foundation of ignorance. Anyway, my three best friends arent even a lick of hispanic. Two italians, and one korean. Ive mooched so much food off of them.
I remembered my password.
Ritchie Blackmore
Rookie Otaku

Post by Ritchie Blackmore »

deathslayer6 wrote:its stupid and not nice.
Coming from the guy called "deathslayer6" :|
SASSZAIN wrote:the only reason i allowed a relationship with mel, is because her goals where exactly the same as my own.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Mik3 wrote:
Taylor_Chan wrote:Racism is absolutely wrong. I get judged all the time because I'm hispanic... I'm in a school with mostly blacks. Some of them are nice but some of them aren't. This annoys me because those who judge me say things like "We don't want her", "She's too light", and mostly "She doesn't fit in because she's white (when I'm not....)". *tear tear* This makes me very depressed sometimes....

Don't worry about it, racism isn't nearly as bad as it was. I grew up with alot of african americans, and I got along with almost everyone. Of course theres some ignorant people, but philadelphia in general is built on a foundation of ignorance. Anyway, my three best friends arent even a lick of hispanic. Two italians, and one korean. Ive mooched so much food off of them.
D: go mooch your own food!!

I think that "racism" itself is still as bad as it was, however its slowly getting to be less and less popular as time goes on. Still just as bad in some places though <,<
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

SASSZAIN wrote:
Mik3 wrote:

I think that "racism" itself is still as bad as it was, however its slowly getting to be less and less popular as time goes on. Still just as bad in some places though <,<

Im addicted to italian food, and korean barbeque is the [censored].

Nah, things are way better now in comparison not that it isn't around, cause it is. Like you said, it varys depending where you are. But people are much more accepting these days, if anything, racism gets used more as an excuse nowadays.
I remembered my password.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Mik3 wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:
Mik3 wrote:

Im addicted to italian food, and korean barbeque is the [censored].

Nah, things are way better now in comparison not that it isn't around, cause it is. Like you said, it varys depending where you are. But people are much more accepting these days, if anything, racism gets used more as an excuse nowadays.
Hmm... excuses, they come from everywhere -,-