Racism

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Racism

Post by Aiden »

"the Black race has it worse, looking at their whole history and backgrounds." I have a feeling that they only think they have it that bad is because it happened to their ancestors, when in reality they haven't personally gone through any of the things that their ancestors did. The only thing anyone and everyone is going through is racism, and it's to those in the minority groups that are being the most effected. Since I live in the United States and the US is a mainly white dominated continent, those minorities are being more and more effected each day. Whether online or in life racism, bigotry, and ignorance is happening more and more. Racism, especially is being passed down through the ages; although parents are warned to teach their kids that racism is bad and that they shouldn't discriminate against others, it still happens to pass by under the radar. I, myself, have a father that is quite racist and I have to stop myself from saying something either in public or in schools, that would discriminate against another. Since I am in constant contact with someone who is so racist, I have become racist, even though I know I shouldn't be. Sometimes, I've realized, you can't always get a perfect world, or an anti-racist society. Racism will always exist. Whether through intolerant older folk, middle aged humans, or the young, although I've found that young are way more tolerance of other races than those who have lived in the past.

This was something I posted: Tyra
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
LiquidMist
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Racism

Post by LiquidMist »

One day we will all be mix...there will be no black, no white, no asian, etc...just the rich and the poor.
A world so far away
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

yup. With all that interracial [censored]. :/
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Racism is something that only exist if you give attention to it. Because people point out these differences so much people take notice of them, notice how little kids really couldn't care less about race if it's something they're exposed to on a constant bases, it's only when they see something that unfamiliar that attention gets pointed out.

Either way, nobody can really justify racism or discrimination of any kind, they only want to be the person on the bullhorn that gets attention.

It'll go away if we ignore it.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

The Joker wrote: Racism is something that only exist if you give attention to it. Because people point out these differences so much people take notice of them, notice how little kids really couldn't care less about race if it's something they're exposed to on a constant bases, it's only when they see something that unfamiliar that attention gets pointed out.

Either way, nobody can really justify racism or discrimination of any kind, they only want to be the person on the bullhorn that gets attention.

There is one justifiable, clear and important reason why racism exists - to be mocked. Its only use is to be ridiculed. As racism is ridiculas, any intelligent person can see this.
Boxcar Bob
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Boxcar Bob »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
The Joker wrote: Racism is something that only exist if you give attention to it. Because people point out these differences so much people take notice of them, notice how little kids really couldn't care less about race if it's something they're exposed to on a constant bases, it's only when they see something that unfamiliar that attention gets pointed out.

There is one justifiable, clear and important reason why racism exists - to be mocked. Its only use is to be ridiculed. As racism is ridiculas, any intelligent person can see this.
There's a Chinatown area on Craggy Island!?
Demyx wrote:I can wrestle and pin a girl who's twice my size. I have nothing to be ashamed of at all.
josh :)
Uber Otaku

Post by josh :) »

Racism is everywhere!! So many [censored] in Australia are racist, they are usually dropkicks who have that whole retarded aussie pride mentality and they are like rice eaters and niggas gtfo of our country

Even Australian TV is racist...From regular news to 'Gangs of Oz' and 'Border Security' they are always just showing asians, muslims, and niggas up to no good.

anyway...Racism is a pretty horrible thing
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Brian May wrote:

Why am I quoted in your signature? That's really not necessary. :/
josh :)
Uber Otaku

Post by josh :) »

Nia wrote:
Brian May wrote:

Why am I quoted in your signature? That's really not necessary. :/
I believe it is. :-"
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

sush, its not..

I like your post Joker, and I agree. The only way racism will ever die is if we all just let it. Its all pretty much ignorant stupidity that us humans have even separated at all, but to make fun of others as well is even more retarded.
I'm working on 3 hours of sleep in 3 days, so my brain is not working right, but i'll try and be clear.

Racism is the most retarded, useless, fight-starter, than mankind has ever invented.
However, I must admit, Some racist jokes are freaking Hilarius....
No, that doesn't mean post them, in fact, if you do, you may get banned <,<
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Unless a clear no offense intended warning and notification system is largely in order and it is created elsewhere? Or could you still be banned?
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

SASSZAIN wrote:Racism is the most retarded, useless, fight-starter, than mankind has ever invented.
However, I must admit, Some racist jokes are freaking Hilarius....
No, that doesn't mean post them, in fact, if you do, you may get banned <,<
Unless a clear no offense intended warning and notification system is largely in order and it is created elsewhere? Or could you still be banned?
Haoie
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Haoie »

Everyone's a little racist.
"Turn on your shine and hold me near"
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Haoie wrote:Everyone's a little racist.
Normally I would accept this as an opinion however this is an incorrect statement and brush it off as a joke.
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

[censored] purple people.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
cheetahfear
Full Metal Otaku

Post by cheetahfear »

what the hell is wrong with you people what would the north Americans do if not for Racism,
we use black for our national sport teams we use Mexicans to pick our fruit and paint our houses. Colombians are needed for drugs and coffee and we use the little yellow people to do all of our thinking and thats just the ways they help use now imagine if we ignored race altogether how would we know to kick all those middle eastern people off our planes and make them drive us around???? please tell me cause i sure don't know.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even
bigger man to laugh at that man.