Any Gun owners here?

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Re: Any Gun owners here?

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

You can't compare something that's addictive to killing people, unless you belong in a mental institution.

When kids get their hands on guns, it's typically an accident. Even if children are raised to handle guns properly, the weapons should not be kept where the kids can easily get to them. In situations like that, parents should be more responsible as well.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

You can because you can do everything right and still have things go wrong. It's not like you can store the guns in the attic, you still have to put the gun in a place you can quickly and conveniently get to in an emergency.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Why would I put guns in my attic? They'd get really dusty....and that makes for jamming. A clean gun is a good gun. =D

Also, another fantastic use for a gun is hiking. You never know what's out there, so better safe than sorry.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:
Also, another fantastic use for a gun is hiking. You never know what's out there, so better safe than sorry.
You're a woman, what danger could present itself while hiking around a kitchen?

Also, anything you can shoot I can shoot better.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Cockroaches!!
And I'm a pretty awesome woman who gets out of the kitchen once in a while.

And I doubt it. Not only will we have to have a race, but also a shooting contest.
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:Cockroaches!!
And I'm a pretty awesome woman who gets out of the kitchen once in a while.

And I doubt it. Not only will we have to have a race, but also a shooting contest.
I would hate to have to beat you twice.
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Try me. The race isn't as important to me as it would have been back when I was competing, but it would still be nice to kick your butt. Twice. =]
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:Try me. The race isn't as important to me as it would have been back when I was competing, but it would still be nice to kick your butt. Twice. =]
Too bad you'll never get to feel what that's like.

But we'll see in Escape from the Kitchen III; The Jade Steel Hawk Story.
Jade_Steel_Hawk

You actually made me laugh there. Go you.
Daniel44114
Baka Otaku

Post by Daniel44114 »

I use a Ft Knox top-opener with simplex lock. No batteries to worry about, quick and quiet to open. A bit pricey for the size but when your family's life may depend on it being both secure against unauthorized access and easily accessible for you, the cost does not seem so high.
Best Small Gun Safe Here
BitCloud
Rookie Otaku

Post by BitCloud »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote: Aug 11, 2010 3:41pm
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:Try me. The race isn't as important to me as it would have been back when I was competing, but it would still be nice to kick your butt. Twice. =]
Too bad you'll never get to feel what that's like.

But we'll see in Escape from the Kitchen III; The Jade Steel Hawk Story.
You, dret and Locke were a big part of that smug group, cut from the same cloth, yes. Hopefully life slapped you 3 around a bit. A taste of bitter-sweet justice i'd say. Though you'd never see this, hope you lot are doing ok! You smug sob's!
MarJoh
Newbie Otaku

Post by MarJoh »

I do not really own a gun but I want buy soon. Well, I think firearms is also a good collection. Visiting a firing range is also fun especially if you bring your guns :)). I think there is now wrong with owning guns. To be honest, I also want to know more about guns.