So

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.

do you believe in true love

yes
50%
no
No votes
maybe
50%

Total votes: 12

Bambi
Absolute Otaku

So

Post by Bambi »

do you guys actually believe in real love? soul mates? believe love conquers all?

views on relationships and love would be interesting. possibly stories of your own experiences.

Apo , Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Dretlin

Re: So

Post by Dretlin »

Bambi wrote:do you guys actually believe in real love? soul mates? believe love conquers all?

views on relationships and love would be interesting. possibly stories of your own experiences.

If real exists, I am yet to experience it. I have dipped my toe in that part of life and found it deeply unpleasent.

I can not deny, I see some people I know, and they seem to have something quite special.
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yuki~ »

maybe.
i havent found my true love yet, so i cant tell.
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

I believe you can find that sort of connection with somebody who understands you on a real intimate level, but I don't know if there's some sort of definite happiness that comes with it, there's the potential though. Nothing is guaranteed, I believe that there are relationships that you can only go so far in, all this depends on human err.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

Maybe. Ill all means something different to everyone. You can't generalize it or try to be logical.
I remembered my password.
Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Bambi »

yeah, i've seen those people as well! it makes me happy seeing couples like that as it (sadly enough) gives me some kinda of hope of being in a relationship like that one day. then again, who in a relationship would not think that they have something special with their significant other..

and doesn't every relationship have the potential to be great? it just depends on the people involved.

is it possible to convince yourself that you're in love? or to see infatuation as love? annnd, wondering how long someone should wait after a break up to move on? just wondering on everyones different opinions on this this one :p.

Apo , Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

I'm suddenly reminded of the song Eleanor Rigby. >.>

And I think that it's completely possible, I think that a lot of love is in your head, especially in the heat of the moment, often by wanting something so much you convince yourself that you have it.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yuki~ »

Bambi wrote:
is it possible to convince yourself that you're in love?
I'd say yes.
Even it always took me a while to be convinced that I was in love, i always admitted to mself and some friends I was in love with somebody.

But I've never been strong enough to tell people I liked him.
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
stephenmorphey
Baka Otaku

Post by stephenmorphey »

Hi.
I believe. I will be in love with person whom I will like at first site. So you can say love at first site.
-Aralynn-
Baka Otaku

Post by -Aralynn- »

I don't believe in true love. To me, it's just a frame of mind, Something that's there but can't be experienced by someone.
I also think it's nothing but an excuse to a shattered heart, which is why I don't care too much about love.
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

-Aralynn- wrote:I don't believe in true love. To me, it's just a frame of mind, Something that's there but can't be experienced by someone.
I also think it's nothing but an excuse to a shattered heart, which is why I don't care too much about love.
Interesting opinion.
I remembered my password.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

You can't really define love; it depends on your definiton.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Ace
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Ace »

Well no love is created equal. One's own "true love" values differ from others. But I believe with enough time and effort, surely anyone can find their soul mate. Even if it takes what seems like forever. Love is sewn and meant to blossom, you can't expect to find it right off the bat.
~ Something something........ yeah~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/EZedd/kazu.png
~ Kazu x Emily fan <3
Athos

Post by Athos »

Cookie wrote: You can't really define love; it depends on your definiton.

Taking the Justice Potter Stewart approach I see.
Member of the ModSquad 8)