"What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Re: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Post by Hardcore »

Mik3 wrote:You trying to jinx him?
Yuki~

Edit: No. I was being nice.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

Yodama Man
Uber Otaku

Post by Yodama Man »

Well right now im going to school for Precision Machining...And so far I learned that I dont want to be a precision machinist when i grow up.

I think I wanna be Tony Stark when I grow up. It would be a pretty easy carer.
[Yodama Man] 11:50 pm: Thank god my weed is plentyful and my cock is huge
[+:D.?.?.?.?.? .N:+] 11:51 pm: Said Jesus

Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

I'm studying engineering. =]
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."

Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Bambi »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:I'm studying engineering. =]
What kind? Civil? Electrical? Chemical? Software?

I'm wanting to be a High School teacher =)! And then when I get my Honors , to be a University Lecturer!

:-"
Apo , Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥

Jade_Steel_Hawk

Bambi wrote:
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:I'm studying engineering. =]
What kind? Civil? Electrical? Chemical? Software?

I'm wanting to be a High School teacher =)! And then when I get my Honors , to be a University Lecturer!

:-"
Well originally I wanted to do nuclear, but where I'm at right now doesn't offer it. Sad day. Lol. I'm double majoring in mechanical and geological engineering at the moment. =]

What do you want to teach?
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."

Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Bambi »

NUCLEAR!? Dude, no way! Sucks that it's not offered there, but the fact that you're double majoring in Engineering is like, amazing, lol. You must be awesome at the Sciences, XD.

And I want to teach History and English :D I totally wish I took science subjects in High School. Engineering (from what I've heard) is like one of the best fields you can get into. Quite proud of you :D
Apo , Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

omg, bambi, as a highschool teacher. You're gonna get hit on soooo much XD

Jade, yeah, shes one of those smarties ;) THoguh i didnt know you wanted to make Nukes. Thas pretty intermesting
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

Jade_Steel_Hawk

Double majoring AND a full sports schedule...I might cut out track this semester to get my gpa at a bit higher.

I hit on Bambi anyway..she's used to it. =]

And Nuclear engineers do a loooooot more than blow stuff up. That's just a perk...kind of like the fact that engineering is mostly guys. :p

Athos

Post by Athos »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:Double majoring AND a full sports schedule...I might cut out track this semester to get my gpa at a bit higher.

And Nuclear engineers do a loooooot more than blow stuff up. That's just a perk...kind of like the fact that engineering is mostly guys. :p

You forget too that engineering is a super competitive field. Alot of the major engineering firms hire Europeans (like the Swiss).

As for me, I almost have my A.A in political science. Though, I don't know how I'll get my BA in political science since all the institutions here are dropping students like flies. My ultimate goal is to get my J.D and get an LLM in International law (so I can be the first constitutional-international law scholar).
Member of the ModSquad 8)

Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

Though I'm alright past 21 I haven't exactly entered a career yet since I'm not sure what I wannabe exactly.

I'm thinking about either being some sort of writer, or enter the field of psychology maybe, or a field involving computers, all these fields interest me but I'm not sure which one I want to go into.

I use to want to be something like a cartoonist (when I was younger), but that slowly died.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.

Jade_Steel_Hawk

Athos wrote:
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:Double majoring AND a full sports schedule...I might cut out track this semester to get my gpa at a bit higher.

You forget too that engineering is a super competitive field. Alot of the major engineering firms hire Europeans (like the Swiss).

As for me, I almost have my A.A in political science. Though, I don't know how I'll get my BA in political science since all the institutions here are dropping students like flies. My ultimate goal is to get my J.D and get an LLM in International law (so I can be the first constitutional-international law scholar).
I can fake an accent. ;)
I really like the teamwork aspect of engineering though. It's fun!

I give credit to anyone who's into that political stuff. I'd go insane! ](*,)

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:
Athos wrote:

I can fake an accent. ;)
I really like the teamwork aspect of engineering though. It's fun!

I give credit to anyone who's into that political stuff. I'd go insane! ](*,)
As would I.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I already have~

Twilight do you have any hobbys? I somewhat wise person once told me that if you ddint know what to do with your life, you should have a hobby. THat hobby you should be so good at that you can make a profession out of it. Not sure that helps much if you collect stamps though lol.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

Mai

Post by Mai »

Currently I am working my way through EMT/EMS;Para-medicine classes (I graduate April), well on my way to my PA (Physicians Assistant), and am attending some classes for psycho-parmacology.

That is to say it's not my dream, but surely a career i can use for the time being to put me through school (basically it only accentuates the greater goal at hand). I plan on going for a doctorate in biochemistry, and if I can stretch myself ideally enough.. I will one day attain the MFA I have longed after since unearthing a passion for the arts(from an early age). I have enough grants and scholarships that its very feasible. I always dreamed of becoming a Professor in the the fine arts, and while constructively and positively altering the medicine world we know today!
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.

Free
Uber Otaku

Post by Free »

I'm aiming to be a psychologist. More specifically, a clinical psychologist.
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean

divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

I'm currently taking up Nursing though I really really want to be a doctor, not completely sure what kind of doctor though xD
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^