Do you ever feel like....

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
Shining Star

Re: Do you ever feel like....

Post by Shining Star »

Kitty wrote:
Shining Star wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Sasami Jurai wrote:I wish people would just cheer the eff up. Appreciate the little things. :roll: Kick depression in the ass and maybe chop off its afro and then buuurn it betch! :x :evil:

(Sorry I'm just a little angry right now. Dealing with someone who's pointlessly depressed, I pick up negative vibes fast. :/ ](*,) )

Lovin' it lol!
There is too much depression in these forums.

Amy, I love you, you know this but seriously you need to try to stop being so depressing. You need to look at the good things in life. I know how it feels to get depressed. I had a blow last night. (that just sounded totally wrong lmfao) but anyway out of my dirty mind. I was thinking about how I threw my life away. I mean yeah I'm still young, I have a lot of years left but I didn't get into the school that I wanted to and now I need to take classes at a community college, I have to take math, english and chemistry I think and in high school I failed chemistry and last time I went to a community college I had to take Pre-Algebra because of my placement test and if I do decide to take those classes it will take me like 3 years to get through community college because of math and not only that but I still might not even get accepted to that school after I do take those classes. So yeah it made me depressed to think about that because I should have done better in high school because I probably would have gotten into that school.
But anyway enough about me... why are you so depressed anyway? I LOVE YOU!
Hey, I get it. Sorry. I made a topic and I was upset. I'm over it now. So let's just move on from it. Besides, I was asking a question..over all I wasn't trying to make it all about me and I wasn't trying to be "depressing" on the forums. I didn't even mention the situation. And Tracy, I don't get depressed all the time. You of all people should get the reason why I am the way I am. I don't know why people think I'm depressed all the time, cause I'm not. I do look at the good in life the best I can.

I'm hoping the rest of the summer goes up from here. And I love you too.

Sasami:..pointlessly depressed? I don't get what you meant by that.

I'm doing better now, but I wish people would get the facts straight before they judge.
Ok first off there was no need to get angry. And secondly I never said anything about you being depressed all the time, all I said was you need to stop being so depressing, most of the topics you make are because you are upset or depressed. I'm not trying to make you angry or upset I'm just trying to tell the truth.
Um..ok. I wasn't getting angry. reread my post. That defintly wasnt anger. You would know if i was angry. lol.
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Shining Star wrote:
Sasami Jurai wrote:I wish people would just cheer the eff up. Appreciate the little things. :roll: Kick depression in the ass and maybe chop off its afro and then buuurn it betch! :x :evil:

(Sorry I'm just a little angry right now. Dealing with someone who's pointlessly depressed, I pick up negative vibes fast. :/ ](*,) )
uh...sorry? didnt mean to make you mad..

I'm sorry, I was angry when I typed that... cuz I'm depressed myself. Not to mention paranoid as well. I guess I'm only depressed because I'm paranoid. I hate this.
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Tailtiu
Mobile Suit Otaku
Location: A dorm room usually; occasionally (read- when I have classes) the Nursing Bldg

Post by Tailtiu »

I wonder if there's a correlation between the way the majority of the forumers feel and where we are...

Not that I mean anything against anyone- I'm in no position to point fingers, but it makes a girl wonder...
<3 life
Athos

Post by Athos »

Tailtiu wrote:I wonder if there's a correlation between the way the majority of the forumers feel and where we are...

Not that I mean anything against anyone- I'm in no position to point fingers, but it makes a girl wonder...
I'd say that is VERY plausible; hell, I'd say it would make sense.

Here's how I'd reason it. To give the context of things, U.S. unemployment rate is 9.5%. My state is at 12.4%. Local area is at a whopping 13.9% (2010 -preliminary). In a town of 2,087,917 (2008 est.) with a city per capital personal income of $30,634 (2008 est.). [County per capital personal income is $30,894]. Conclusion, I live in a middle sized town, that is mostly lower-middle class, with a high unemployment rate, people are grim (keep in mind, this is aside from depressing national news, and local/regional politics--which from the bits and pieces I've seen from the WSJ--are grim mostly due the significant decline in revenues.

Yours Ms. Nyx:
State unemployment rate = 10.8%(p)
County unemployment rate = 8.5% (not seasonally adjusted).
County 2008 est. population = 707,622
County Per Capita Personal Income ('08 est.) = $55,804

Based upon that, I would guess that people aren't as grumpy, so you may not feel as bad.

To cope after a long, stressful day's work, I find that coming home to a pot of fresh coffee, a cigar, and a good book or friend, and maybe a nice chilled adult beverage makes it all manageable. Add that with a couple hours on a Saturday at the driving range with a good friend, immediately followed by lunch at a Hawaiian BBQ restaurant nulls my stress...
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Tailtiu
Mobile Suit Otaku
Location: A dorm room usually; occasionally (read- when I have classes) the Nursing Bldg

Post by Tailtiu »

I wish I could get rid of my stress that easily.
<3 life
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Tailtiu wrote:I wish I could get rid of my stress that easily.
I hear murder is a great stress reliever. :D
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Gaming Goddess wrote:
Tailtiu wrote:I wish I could get rid of my stress that easily.
I hear murder is a great stress reliever. :D
so is sex

with me.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Because who doesn't like a good laugh?
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Father Fintan Stack
Rookie Otaku

Post by Father Fintan Stack »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:Because who doesn't like a good laugh?
www.sadtrombone.com
You dirty fecker.
Tailtiu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Tailtiu »

Father Fintan Stack wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:Because who doesn't like a good laugh?
http://www.sadtrombone.com
Does that make everybody laugh, and kinda-half-tear-up?
<3 life
Athos

Post by Athos »

I didn't even see it. What made my thread throb was the main headline on in The Washington Post.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
MarJoh
Newbie Otaku

Post by MarJoh »

Yup. And we all feel the same way. Think of it as a challenge for you to face. A phase in your life wherein you will reach your lowest but will bounce back once you found your phase. Think of it as a way for you to grow and learn.