Never let anything stop you

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Never let anything stop you

Post by Dragon X »

never anything stop you from your goals there was this guy named kyle maynard he had no arms or legs and he did amatuer wrestling and was good at it.There was this guy named Jim Abbot he only had one hand and he pitched for the Yankees and was good at it.Helen keller was death and blind but she became very successful.There's this guy that's in the millatary he became blind but he's stil ther working as a secretary.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Athos

Re: Never let anything stop you

Post by Athos »

Dan Caro is another.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Athos wrote:Dan Caro is another.
Way to go but who is he.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Athos

Post by Athos »

Dragon X wrote:
Athos wrote:Dan Caro is another.
Way to go but who is he.
At age 2, While in the family garage, the pilot light of a hot water heater ignited gasoline fumes and Dan sustained third degree burns to over seventy percent of his body completely destroying both hands. Despite having little to none functioning fingers, he can play the drums and even tie his shoes.
Attachments
Caro.jpg
Caro.jpg (9.1 KiB) Viewed 6374 times
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

that's great!
Athos

Post by Athos »

Yup. That's why Oprah suggested his book, 'The Gift of Fire.'
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Remember everybody you can always be sucsessful even if you don't become famous or bexome what you wanna be don't put yourself down.keep going on and keep being determined to be successful everbody gets criticized.That's something everbody has to put up with.But don't let what anyone says or does bother you whatever you past was let it go and don't let it stop you from succeeding in the future.
I've commented.
Master Otaku

Post by I've commented. »

[@ Dragon X] Nice pep talk. You got the words "death" and "deaf" mixed up; you put "death" instead of "deaf". Some people get the words "death" and "deaf" mixed up.