What do you think of homosexuality?

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
Kamri
Newbie Otaku

What do you think of homosexuality?

Post by Kamri »

I know this is a broad topic but i want to see what people here think.
Please be honest and dont be flamers.
No "Omg Homosexuals are horrible and should burn in hell!"
Tell me why you think that (if so).

I for one openly support Homosexuality and anything elses that goes along with it.
I support it because I beleive its nothing diffrent from anything else we do.
We gave wemon and blacks rights, so why not homsexuals? They are people just the same as you an I they just choose to live and love diffrent.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: What do you think of homosexuality?

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

I'm not against homosexuality but, living in a country that has a severely declining population, homosexuality isn't looked at as a good thing (japan has a severe population problem, low birth rates and a large elderly population, japans future is looking bleak)
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

It's cool beans
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Tailtiu
Mobile Suit Otaku
Location: A dorm room usually; occasionally (read- when I have classes) the Nursing Bldg

Post by Tailtiu »

It's hawt. *waggles eyebrows*
<3 life
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

People can do whatever they want as long as they aren't hurting other people. People owe nothing to anyone but themselves, and that includes birth rate.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:People can do whatever they want as long as they aren't hurting other people. People owe nothing to themselves, and that includes birth rate.
^agreed
In addition to that, Being homosexual doesn't hurt anyone. Not immediately anyways
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Fecal Matter
Newbie Otaku

Post by Fecal Matter »

Lets all play a game of soggy waffles
Tailtiu
Mobile Suit Otaku
Location: A dorm room usually; occasionally (read- when I have classes) the Nursing Bldg

Post by Tailtiu »

With who?
<3 life
Fecal Matter
Newbie Otaku

Post by Fecal Matter »

Your mother.
Lets all play a game of soggy waffles
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

all old testament.

nothing to do with what Christianity is. You're looking to crucify the Jews.

still pretty hillarious
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

SASSZAIN wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:People can do whatever they want as long as they aren't hurting other people. People owe nothing to themselves, and that includes birth rate.
^agreed
In addition to that, Being homosexual doesn't hurt anyone. Not immediately anyways
I completly agree with what you said zain. Especially that last part.
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

SASSZAIN wrote:all old testament.

still pretty hillarious

Not exactly true. It still has everything to do with Christianity, you read the entire bible. The only thing you can argue is that Jesus repealed Levitican law when he talked about eating pork. But that is debatable, especially when Leviticus is still quoted by many of the radicals.
Athos

Post by Athos »

If anyone is interested, I just got the word that the order regarding Perry v. Schwarzenegger is going to be released tomorrow (most likely in the morning). The opinion should be available here. From the bits and pieces that I've heard, this opinion (whatever the decision) will be based upon social science studies perhaps about the cause of homosexuality, and the effects on society. Also, the decision is heading to the 9th circuit.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:

still pretty hillarious

Not exactly true. It still has everything to do with Christianity, you read the entire bible. The only thing you can argue is that Jesus repealed Levitican law when he talked about eating pork. But that is debatable, especially when Leviticus is still quoted by many of the radicals.
you make me lol
Athos wrote:If anyone is interested, I just got the word that the order regarding Perry v. Schwarzenegger is going to be released tomorrow (most likely in the morning). The opinion should be available here. From the bits and pieces that I've heard, this opinion (whatever the decision) will be based upon social science studies perhaps about the cause of homosexuality, and the effects on society. Also, the decision is heading to the 9th circuit.
should be an interesting result, either way
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

SASSZAIN wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:

still pretty hillarious

you make me lol
Says you. But seeing as it's not strange to see me inside a church on sunday, and that I'm moderately well versed in theology, then I would say my opinion is valid.