Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

I have an account now... and since I'm in college again and moved into my dorm and classes start up soon...I won't be as readily available. So, add me on skype if you wish to talk!!

amy_grieashamer

You can all leave your account names here if you wish for others to use as well, or you can just add me on skype or leave me a pm with your name. I'm looking forward to talking to some of you. :) Just tell me who you are when you add me.
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
Dretlin

Re: Skype

Post by Dretlin »

Glad me adding you worked. Maybe Skype is not so bad.
Mai

Post by Mai »

I deleted skype but I'll re-install it for you, Amy!
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

I might have to get Skype to talk to my mommy =[
Updates on mommy/skye situation in future.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

nosaj thing wrote:I deleted skype but I'll re-install it for you, Amy!
Aw thanks Laci! I appreciate it! ^^

Oh and GG if you want you can add me on skype.^^
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I hate skype. You'd have to do a lot of convincing before i'd ever install that on my PC again.

good that you have an account though, at least :D
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Walton2
Baka Otaku

Post by Walton2 »

I have deleted skype because it take's so much internet data and also a high speed internet to use it.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

When I consider how Skype compares to Discord I realize I might've given it too much hate when I did use it a few years ago. Still, I do like Discord so I probably won't switch anytime soon.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Tyche wrote: Jan 09, 2021 11:20am When I consider how Skype compares to Discord I realize I might've given it too much hate when I did use it a few years ago. Still, I do like Discord so I probably won't switch anytime soon.
We had a discussion recently in the Discord about how Skype killed so many friendships by terminating MSN. It was enlightening and sorrowful at the same time. :-k
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket