I AM SO MAD AT HIM!!!

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
Kaiko
Ramen Slurping Otaku
Location: I don't know. I'm not really sure how I got here, either.

I AM SO MAD AT HIM!!!

Post by Kaiko »

:evil: My sister's Pregnant and the Father left her! I HATE HIM! I WISH HE WAS DEAD!
Why would anyone be racist towards baby racoons!?
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Re: I AM SO MAD AT HIM!!!

Post by Tyche »

It happens, and the guy isn't the only one to blame.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

famouse saying "it takes two to tango"
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Kaiko
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Kaiko »

:evil: You guys aren't helping!
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

We're just informing you that your sister is an idiot, whom, when it comes to placing blame, you've seemed to neglect.

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Athos

Post by Athos »

Kaiko wrote::evil: My sister's Pregnant and the Father left her! I HATE HIM! I WISH HE WAS DEAD!
Welcome to reality. After all, if you knew a thing or two about law, you'd realize that him being deceased would only be his wish (in other words, it's much more of a hell for him to be alive).

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Kaiko wrote::evil: My sister's Pregnant and the Father left her! I HATE HIM! I WISH HE WAS DEAD!
look listen you can't control how people think you need to let it go and forget about it.I know it's easier said then done trust me becuase I got my self arrested for getting in a fight with a cop.The cop told me to hit him and I was stupid enough to do it.It took me months to let it go but i finally did.I wanted revenge on the cop.But I didn't trust me.I was raised by my mom and she did a good job at raising me.To this day I've haven't been getting child support from my dad,but i don't let that stop me from moving on if you continue to think about it it'll just make things worse.trust me if he's really as bad as you say he is,then he's not worth you losing control.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Kaiko
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Kaiko »

:cry: But my sister's a retard.
She doesn't know any better.
The damn jerk took advantage of her! :evil:
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Live and learn.

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Kaiko wrote::cry: But my sister's a retard.
She made a mistake it's ok.I understand you wanting to defend your sister,but don't worry about him just try and give her attention and give him no attention mind or nothing trust me it's better that way my pastor in my church told literally like this to ignore stupid people.So if he's stupid then just ignore him.Oh and your sister do try your best to try to help her,but remember she also has to wanna be helped to.I know plenty of people personally that've been through that and have done well.As I said earlier my mother raised me by herself and I turned out well.Heck I even gratuated high school and became sucessful in my oppion.Tell her to give up because there's always hope for everyone trust me i believe that.If he was dumb enough to do that then he should be in the loser hall of hame.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Kaiko
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Kaiko »

Dragon X wrote:
She made a mistake it's ok.I understand you wanting to defend your sister,but don't worry about him just try and give her attention and give him no attention mind or nothing trust me it's better that way my pastor in my church told literally like this to ignore stupid people.So if he's stupid then just ignore him.Oh and your sister do try your best to try to help her,but remember she also has to wanna be helped to.I know plenty of people personally that've been through that and have done well.As I said earlier my mother raised me by herself and I turned out well.Heck I even gratuated high school and became sucessful in my oppion.Tell her to give up because there's always hope for everyone trust me i believe that.If he was dumb enough to do that then he should be in the loser hall of hame.
Thank You Dragon, I feel better now :)
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Kaiko wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Thank You Dragon, I feel better now :)
It's not a problem tell your sister that her self wortth isn't within that loser.It's within herself tell her that she can still be successful without him.there gonna be someone that likes her for her trust me.
Kaiko
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Kaiko »

I don't think she'll understand me. When i said my sister's a retard I wasn't lying.
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Kaiko wrote:I don't think she'll understand me. When i said my sister's a retard I wasn't lying.
Don't tell her that!Some people need areas that they need to work on.I've had a history of seisuzes and I do mma for excercise not competion,but I push myself beyond my limits anyway.tell her don't let what anyone say get to her she needs you.there's this guy named Jim abbot he only had one hand and he pitched for the yankees and was good at it.Their were these 2 guys kyle maynard and dutsin neithor of them had limbs and they did amatuer wrestling in high school and were good at it.So tell her not to worry! you're her best friend right now and trust tell her at least to be strong no matter what.trust me ppl used to say the same thing about me when I was in elementry school but i didn't let that stop from becoming the man I am trust me so trust me she can always turn her life around she just has to find it or you can just let her see my message and then i believe she'll get it.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Athos wrote:
Welcome to reality. After all, if you knew a thing or two about law, you'd realize that him being deceased would only be his wish (in other words, it's much more of a hell for him to be alive).

wrap it before you tap it~
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Athos

Post by Athos »

SASSZAIN wrote:
Athos wrote:

wrap it before you tap it~
Lol. This reminds me of a saying my friend reminded me today explaining the difference between girls and guys who both get around.

A key who unlocks a lot of locks is called a 'master key'. A lock who is opened by a bunch of different keys is just a terrible lock.
Member of the ModSquad 8)