why is it so silent?

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
Alistar Ragnellus
Mobile Suit Otaku

why is it so silent?

Post by Alistar Ragnellus »

the clip clop of my shoes rang out terribly in my ears as i traveled down the cobble stone path,..
so long ago had i left this place,..what i once called home. so many smiling faces, such happier times. yet looking out upon the horizon i hear not the voices of my dearest ones....i see not the fires of so many hearts dancing, as if to forget themselves through all hours of the night. souls enraptured in discussion and debate, in fanciful gossip, and passion plays on the myriad of hearts that once filled these hallowed halls....

.....are there none who would welcome and age old poet home,..no perch for a pale and weary bird on which to sit and regale himself in silent memory of days long past. dark these days do seem for my homeland,..but love i shall not weep.

the sun shall yet return,.....
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

i hope someone here remembers,..can tell me whats changed here in AA. surely my friends havent all left and grown apart
I've commented.
Master Otaku

Post by I've commented. »

Nice use of poetic verse. I'm here.
Alistar Ragnellus
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: why is it so silent?

Post by Alistar Ragnellus »

-bows- i thank you...there is yet more of my work hidden here in AA rooted deep in its history. i'm sure should you look you'd find them, and even more so i'd hope you'd find them to your liking