alondite words (alistar's verses)

Show off your fan fiction, poetry, or links to your fan art.
Alistar Ragnellus
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: my verses (new work)

Post by Alistar Ragnellus »

^ ^ like i said i try my best to live up to being a prince. (oh yeah, i've almost completed the first card...though i'm having trouble designing the knights helmet.)
animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

oh yay! i so cant wait...... dont worry ali it'll be beautiful... i have a feeling ^^..... im so excited to see it!
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

thoses were great :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Alistar Ragnellus
Mobile Suit Otaku

thank you zeiram,...i have to apologize to everyone, it may be a moment before i post anymore poems, i'm kinda of an emotional mess here. If my words arent good enough to show how i truly feel to one person then i dont think i'm worth wasting time on.

i'm sorry, and i know i'll get lectured for that, but i feel its true,..if i cant comunicate to someone i care for then what use is it for me to speak...maybe i deserve a lecture, help to realize things.....
Crazy talk
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Crazy talk »

ooooh alista! cheer up dude!
Life is short, break the rules, 4give quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anythin that made you smile :) and may u know God in a special way this year
Alistar Ragnellus
Mobile Suit Otaku

^ ^ i'm back now, so for all my loving audience i'm working on something new for all of you. BUT i'm going to post it on a new thread so you all don't have to constantly come find this page ^ ^

*thinks* oki question if i may,..the other day some of the users freaked out and said i was a legend..so just how many of you know me for my poems?

I just want to see if i really am all that i'm hyped up to be. If it turns out i am some kind of legend then I'll have to come out with something special for everyone ^ ^
animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

oh yay! so glad.. ive been dying to read one of your poems!.. i so cant wait! \:D/ :mrgreen: [-o<
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
Crazy talk
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Crazy talk »

all i have to say is... you LEGEND!!!
Life is short, break the rules, 4give quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anythin that made you smile :) and may u know God in a special way this year
Alistar Ragnellus
Mobile Suit Otaku

crimson,...the color of blood,...a passionate fire striking the eye in such brilliance. Its the color surrounding, lost in the whirl of autumn leaves upon the wind that rushes by,...only to whisper your name. The chill begins to nip at me now,..as my muscles begin to ache in the cold and i feel my body going numb. Yet i must press on,..i need the money.

vermillion,..the color of the pool in my hand,...blood coughed up from my body's breakdown. I swallow antigen to supress the cough,...tossing it upon the wind as i continue on even more determined now...Would the wind carry that desire to your heart, and with the wings of "Rubicante" let me fly to you.

sanguine,..the paints upon the slate,..my life drawn out now in simple hues, a dull and cold ebony slab laid with a florid tinge, scrawling out the picture..
a simple message.

what is it to be a prince?
Crazy talk
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Crazy talk »

ooh that was a very good poem... its makes me a little sad :( ... but its great work
Alistar Ragnellus
Mobile Suit Otaku

When the dawning of the day comes,..would you shed a tear, seeing that i have gone?
Or would you seek me out,..for want of letting go.
Cry not for me love,..such treasure would be wasted.
For I am but a dream,..and illusion to comfort your heart.
Time shall pass,..and i should fade.
Yet would you stand to watch,..or hold me closer to your heart?
What would become of you,..should your prince vanish?
Or is it that you seek to lock me away,..held in your warm embrace for eternity.

If just to see you smile,...i would accept such a life.
my princess
Shio
Master Otaku

Post by Shio »

Very nice! I LOVE it :mrgreen: =D>
Friends are for target practice.

I'm amazing. True story.
Crazy talk
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Crazy talk »

ooooooooh what a sweet poem Alista! great work once again! :)
animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

:mrgreen: =D> ... love them.. they're very very good ^^
Alistar Ragnellus
Mobile Suit Otaku

(this is about my car wreck i just had tonight,..i'm sorry if it isn't as good as my previous works but i had to clear it from my mind. I can still hear and feel the tires slide out in the middle of the turn......i shouldn't be alive. but the worst part wasn't the accident, or the shame i still feel for destroying someone elses car also. my mother,...the only thing she cared about is that i remember to feed and walk the dogs when i got home...she didn't care that i had almost died,..or that i've completely hammered my left side to the point it will take a few days to be able to move it right....she only cared about those damn dogs..)

sudden realization shocks the mind, as all goes blank. a loss of traction,...could this be it? I cross the curb as thoughts flash through my head,..a movie at the speed of light where i dont catch a thing. A car,..then the sound of busted glass and shearing metal. a force ripping through me,...is there anything left. Silence,...then throbbing pain tells me i'm alive. i survive,...astounded i look upon my vehicle in shame at the gift i'd destroyed. anger wells from within,...what do you mean walk the dogs? heartache,...i'm i really that far from your mind and heart?

I look upon the wreckage,....that could have been my coffin. I sigh clearing my chest of the weighted tears fighting to fall,...i should have listened. the police arrive,...my mind freezes as fear grabs hold. pain stronger than before,...i'm really hurt, but i must fight it. the interogation begins,...no i'm not on dope i'm just inexperienced. My brother left me there,...he had to go it would've looked bad on me. longing for my sibling,...its oki i'll be fine he needed to get out of here. fear of imprisonment,...if i have to i must cover for my brother.

boundless questions about dope,...no i'm not on it and it wasn't in my car, it was a backpack he took its his not mine. they find my sword,...i forgot that was there. many more questions,...i've lost my freedom haven't i?

i'm free to go,...i can still see it when i close my eyes.
Crazy talk
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Crazy talk »

oh my gosh Alista, wow i didnt know it was that serious!.... thank God your ALIVE and okay... wow..... you hada sword and your brother's ... wait .. all that matters is that you're okay..