Page 1 of 1

...my poem...freestyle type...untitled

Posted: Aug 10, 2006 8:10pm
by LiquidMist
...deleted poem...

Re: ...my poem...freestyle type...untitled

Posted: Aug 11, 2006 4:51am
by AmiGurl
awww, that's a sweet poem. very deep. I wonder who you're saying "thank you" to?

Re: ...my poem...freestyle type...untitled

Posted: Aug 11, 2006 8:33am
by LiquidMist
AmiGurl wrote:awww, that's a sweet poem. very deep. I wonder who you're saying "thank you" to?



well...im thanking my b/f... I guess if it wasn't for him, i wouldnt be able to open up much. esp. to my ma. Ty baby! And ty Ami for reading my poem!*tears* thank you! *bows down*

Re: ...my poem...freestyle type...untitled

Posted: Aug 11, 2006 11:10pm
by Depu Techiikue
=D>

Great poem Mist. Wow, that's awesome that your boyfriend has had such a positive influence on your life. Have you shown this to him yet? If not, you should. If so, you have shown him how much he means to you through these words, and he should cherish it forever. :)

Re: ...my poem...freestyle type...untitled

Posted: Aug 11, 2006 11:13pm
by GravyTrain
I think you've successfully raped the context in which the word 'use' can be used.

Re: ...my poem...freestyle type...untitled

Posted: Aug 12, 2006 7:10am
by LiquidMist
Depu Techiikue wrote:=D>

Great poem Mist. Wow, that's awesome that your boyfriend has had such a positive influence on your life. Have you shown this to him yet? If not, you should. If so, you have shown him how much he means to you through these words, and he should cherish it forever. :)

Ty, :D i will

Re: ...my poem...freestyle type...untitled

Posted: Aug 12, 2006 7:11am
by LiquidMist
GravyTrain wrote:I think you've successfully raped the context in which the word 'use' can be used.


Its called "Repetition!" :-k eh...o'well.