Page 1 of 1

Pyong: Forumsign/logo.

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 3:33am
by Pyong
Hi, I recently started to learn how to create forum signatures and logos. And I'd like to know what you think of my first attempt! :D

I really hope it doesn't get looked upon as a advertisement or anything of that kind. I assure you that is not my meaning.

Re: Pyong: Forumsign/logo.

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 9:08am
by Hardcore
Advertising isnt a bad thing to do unless you do it often. And you've shown yourself to be a semi-active member.


..But the banner you made makes me think it should belong in "hentai discussions"

[Edit]
Please use a better example. :x

[Edit]
P.S.
Good job.

Re: Pyong: Forumsign/logo.

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 9:20am
by Dretlin
This is a great idea Pyong and please don't have hentai related stuff outside of said section.

I took the link outta your post. On the other hand can you make me a sig? 8)

Re: Pyong: Forumsign/logo.

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 9:22am
by Hardcore
1) Your sig is awesome. My names in it.
2) Your sig is awesome. Aoi is in it.
3) Your sig is awesome. Snowy is in it.
4) I beat you. [:

Re: Pyong: Forumsign/logo.

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 12:13am
by Pyong
Nelly wrote:Advertising isnt a bad thing to do unless you do it often. And you've shown yourself to be a semi-active member.


..But the banner you made makes me think it should belong in "hentai discussions"
I thought it fit better in the Talent-area. Since it only have the word hentai in it and nothing more. :-k
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:On the other hand can you make me a sig? 8)
Just tell me what you want I'll give it a try :wink:

Re: Pyong: Forumsign/logo.

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 1:17pm
by Dretlin
Pyong wrote:Just tell me what you want I'll give it a try :wink:
Perfect! Now I can send that sleazy PM! :D

Can you do something with this pic?

Re: Pyong: Forumsign/logo.

Posted: Jul 26, 2008 3:13am
by Pyong
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote: Perfect! Now I can send that sleazy PM! :D

Can you do something with this pic?
I'm very very very new at this but I can give it a try :D
Want some kind of text in it too?

Re: Pyong: Forumsign/logo.

Posted: Jul 26, 2008 11:38am
by Hardcore
Pyong wrote:
Nelly wrote:Advertising isnt a bad thing to do unless you do it often. And you've shown yourself to be a semi-active member.


..But the banner you made makes me think it should belong in "hentai discussions"
I thought it fit better in the Talent-area. Since it only have the word hentai in it and nothing more. :-k
True, but, wasnt that a site name?
>_>

Re: Pyong: Forumsign/logo.

Posted: Jul 27, 2008 6:42am
by Pyong
Nelly wrote:
Pyong wrote:
Nelly wrote:Advertising isnt a bad thing to do unless you do it often. And you've shown yourself to be a semi-active member.


..But the banner you made makes me think it should belong in "hentai discussions"
I thought it fit better in the Talent-area. Since it only have the word hentai in it and nothing more. :-k
True, but, wasnt that a site name?
>_>
True, it is.
It's hard to decide where it should be put. Sure, it's a sig for a hentai-sub-group. But then again, I want comments on how it looks. As if I had written Fluff instead of H-E. If you see what I mean, it's hard to explain...

Re: Pyong: Forumsign/logo.

Posted: Jul 27, 2008 2:55pm
by Hardcore
I do see, Snowy.

But since it was a site, it was some sort of advertisement. Although you didn't intend it to be. And the site had XXX material [I'm guessing]
XP

But anyways. It was an awesome banner.

Make more, lovely.
Alright? ^_^