Immortal

Show off your fan fiction, poetry, or links to your fan art.
Biki
Absolute Otaku

Immortal

Post by Biki »

posted again cuz the one i posted a few years ago got deleted somehow. ;.; remember, you cannot laugh at me due to this silliness. this was years ago. XD! i've gotten better at writing....i think. >.>

Immortal (10-2-05)

To be called human is an insult. I no longer shall go by that title. From now on, I am immortal. I no longer wish to be as humans, constrained by boundaries as though condemned to reside within a single room. four walls, a celing, and a floor. Living inside a box for all eternity. As an immortal, that couldn't be me. I could not be condemned to a single box. I would be outside the box therefore surpassing the limits of that of a mere human. I would wander admist the boundless space occupied by all other immortals. Humans within this space is unhard of. They cannot survive because once again, they are constrained by the limitations and bpoundaries of their kind. Not me. Being immortal, I would have no problem surviving in the space outside the box limiting humans. They would yearn to be outside the box. They would reek of jealousy and envy for those not constrained by the limits that they are forced to suffer through. I feel sorry for them. Limited by the never ending boundaries of the human race. Doomed to forever remain inside a box that they have no hope of being released from. I feel guilty for having been released from the pain they are forced to endure. I wish I could relinquish them all from such limits, such boundaries, such constraints, such humanity. But this is a task most impossible. For to relinquish all humans from humanity and turn them immortals is beyond the power given to me. But while I am still here, and I am still immortal, not one can call me human.
~
ikiBBiki :o
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku

Re: Immortal

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY it still rules *hugs*
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

So true.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Biki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Biki »

*hugs spikey* thanx spike and pimp.
ikiBBiki :o
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]