Mai losing her ever loving mind.

Show off your fan fiction, poetry, or links to your fan art.
Mai

Re: Mai losing her ever loving mind.

Post by Mai »

Then you're not going to really like this one. Maybe the craftsmanship behind it, but yeah. :?

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/m ... adwick.png
For my friend Chad!
:)<3
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

nosaj thing wrote:Then you're not going to really like this one. Maybe the craftsmanship behind it, but yeah. :?

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/m ... adwick.png
For my friend Chad!
:)<3
Me likes.
But yeah, like biki said, morbid.
:P
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Mai

Post by Mai »

TELL ZE TRUF!
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

That was the truth you drunken fool <3
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

hey! can you draw me something special!!!
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
Mai

Post by Mai »

this is more... serene of a drawing for me!
:]
biki inspired.
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/m ... 001900.jpg
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Wowwww.

I love that one!
Mai

Post by Mai »

yeah, i decided upon never finishing it, lol.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Regardless, I really love your style.
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

...so im guessing you don't take requests?
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
Mai

Post by Mai »

oh sorry.
sure
give me some guidelines
<3
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

nosaj thing wrote:oh sorry.
sure
give me some guidelines
<3
Hm...i kind of want something abstract.....I want you to paint what goes on in my head....only your version of that. i know that sounds sort of vague and weird but do you get what I mean? sorry if it sounds odd or doesn't make sense...let me know if i need to verify.

Mai

Post by Mai »

Shining Star wrote:
sure
give me some guidelines
<3
Hm...i kind of want something abstract.....I want you to paint what goes on in my head....only your version of that. i know that sounds sort of vague and weird but do you get what I mean? sorry if it sounds odd or doesn't make sense...let me know if i need to verify.
Makes perfect sense. [=
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

nosaj thing wrote:
Shining Star wrote:
sure
give me some guidelines
<3
Makes perfect sense. [=
so can you do it? :)

Mai

Post by Mai »

Mhm, I'll try my best. <3
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

BLANK PAGE BLANK PAGE!

It would be funny. Haha, insulting and easy!

I'm tired.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3