Page 3 of 7

Re: Hei fellow artists.

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 7:34am
by Grell
hey little girl wrote:Quick as in a good twenty minutes.



;]
I have faith in your skill; as should you!

How long have you been drawing/creating for?
(Sidenote: GG, that was so...endearing. Maybe even....Promising? c; )
I started drawing animals way back when I was 9 or 10, so animal anatomy I'm fairly decent on, even though I don't have anything up on my DA. I started drawing anime in 6th grade, so I was about 11 or 12. Having been drawing animals up to that point, my human anatomy was crap. It was actually only in the past year that I developed my style into anything I felt proud of. I still can't do fingers, toes, musculature, or pictures with more than one person very well. Also, backgrounds are things I do rarely because I haven't done much in the way of them.

Re: Hei fellow artists.

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 11:10am
by Hardcore
20 minutes..?

Re: Hei fellow artists.

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 6:01pm
by SASSZAIN
Gaming Goddess wrote:So, clearly Mai wants us all to be insanely jealous of her.

Well played Mai, well played. :wink:
she doesnt have to post her art for that to happen

Re: Hei fellow artists.

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 9:03pm
by Mai
coo'ie your avatar is delicious.


yeah, pretty edible.
(in a "if that was a pbj i would devor it"-but of course thats the response i would give you, not really defining what i mean. tip toeing around my implication by just being cryptic. :wink: lawl its late).

Re: Hei fellow artists.

Posted: Feb 12, 2010 4:54pm
by Hardcore
So you like it too?

I really find that big blue circle in yours sexy.

Re: Hei fellow artists.

Posted: Feb 14, 2010 3:47pm
by SASSZAIN
its her special spot ;)

Re: Hei fellow artists.

Posted: Feb 15, 2010 11:05am
by Pyro Psycho
You never cease to amaze me, dear.
Great job, indeed Mai.

Re: Hei fellow artists.

Posted: Feb 15, 2010 12:44pm
by Mai
Lord Koryu wrote:
hey little girl wrote:Quick as in a good twenty minutes.



;]
I have faith in your skill; as should you!

How long have you been drawing/creating for?
(Sidenote: GG, that was so...endearing. Maybe even....Promising? c; )
I started drawing animals way back when I was 9 or 10, so animal anatomy I'm fairly decent on, even though I don't have anything up on my DA. I started drawing anime in 6th grade, so I was about 11 or 12. Having been drawing animals up to that point, my human anatomy was crap. It was actually only in the past year that I developed my style into anything I felt proud of. I still can't do fingers, toes, musculature, or pictures with more than one person very well. Also, backgrounds are things I do rarely because I haven't done much in the way of them.
Well, hey That's really how you have to start. Can't get good without diligence and practice, you know? Especially anatomy. I have always been fairly attuned to it, after several courses and now my option to work with the human body in general. But I like distortion, not perfect quality. If that makes sense. :-k


Cookie wrote:So you like it too?

I really find that big blue circle in yours sexy.
The germs are absolutely delicious, yes, you are right.
(The Germs being the best punk band of all eternity. I would marry darby crash if he werent deceased).

Just sayin. :-"


SASSZAIN wrote:its her special spot ;)
How'd you know? Was it that obvious? It was, wasn't it? Am i right?





Pyro Psycho wrote:You never cease to amaze me, dear.
Great job, indeed Mai.
Personal request- amaze me with your shrediculous skills. I want to see art by the sleight of YOUR hand. ^^

(My enter button sticks, ftw. :x )

Re: Hei fellow artists.

Posted: Feb 15, 2010 8:51pm
by emogurlkawaii
u r soo kewl. i hop i can dra as gud as u smeday.

Re: Hei fellow artists.

Posted: Feb 16, 2010 3:21am
by Hardcore
*Sigh* Not again.

Re: Hei fellow artists.

Posted: Feb 16, 2010 4:06am
by Mai
TAKE IT

Re: Hei fellow artists.

Posted: Feb 16, 2010 4:09am
by Hardcore
Touch it.. ;)

Re: Hei fellow artists.

Posted: Feb 16, 2010 4:12am
by Mai
Push me, and then just touch me... 8-[
Benny Benassi<3

Re: Hei fellow artists.

Posted: Feb 16, 2010 1:47pm
by Gaming Goddess
TILL I CAN GET MY, SATISFACTION.

SATISFACTION.

Re: Hei fellow artists.

Posted: Feb 16, 2010 2:04pm
by Hardcore
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

Re: Hei fellow artists.

Posted: Feb 17, 2010 9:57pm
by SASSZAIN
I HOLD SHIFT< CAUSE I"M JUST AWESOME LIKE THAT>