My car

Show off your fan fiction, poetry, or links to your fan art.
Biki
Absolute Otaku

Re: My car

Post by Biki »

You forgot to mention yourself, Grell. =@
ikiBBiki :o
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Cookie wrote:
Aiden wrote:
Gaming Goddess wrote:
Aiden wrote: Seven Months, eh? Maybe he spent that time banging his car and not you.

If you apologize before hand about bringing drama to the threads but then continue you. are. a. moron.

Sssshhh, let her keep going. She's got my attention!

Vent it all Evel!
I suppose. I love being a dick. It's the only one she's getting right now.
Try getting a dick in that big blowhole you call a vagina, before you go off trying to troll a forum.
ooooh defensive.. and frankly if my vadge was a blow hole, any dick would fit. I think your size coordinates are off by a bit.

@Evelyn, you never needed to give an explanation, hell you didn't need to come and flip a tit either... but tell me to gtfo isn't necessary when you're the one that started bitching in the first place. I was just here to try and make you feel better.

And Scorp your car is [censored] cute.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Evelyn
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Evelyn »

I just wanted to know why he left me.

I don't understand.
HELLO! Look at me. HELLO! I am so ZEN. This is BLOOD. This is NOTHING. Hello. Everything is nothing, and it’s so cool to be ENLIGHTENED. Like me.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Aiden wrote: ooooh defensive.. and frankly if my vadge was a blow hole, any dick would fit. I think your size coordinates are off by a bit..

And Scorp your car is [censored] cute.
Nah.. I just think there should be a law against retarded chicks trying to troll on a forum.

And yeaaah... what she said about the car.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Stay on the topic of heartache and trolling! It's waaaay more interesting than the car.

It's an alright car, but I mean.. come on.

GG spam, GG happy. =]
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Right after I posted what I did, I realized that I didn't put anything about myself, and whether you saw it at first or not, it says at the end of my post that I was done with the game.

Evelyn, regardless of what happened and how unfair this is, again, this is the wrong place to be bringing it all up. If he doesn't want to talk to you about it, you should move on and stop harassing him, which is what you are doing at this point.

Also, Cookie, everyone is a hypocrite. Being called out on such is hardly an offensive word in this day and age.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Grell wrote:Right after I posted what I did, I realized that I didn't put anything about myself, and whether you saw it at first or not, it says at the end of my post that I was done with the game.

Evelyn, regardless of what happened and how unfair this is, again, this is the wrong place to be bringing it all up. If he doesn't want to talk to you about it, you should move on and stop harassing him, which is what you are doing at this point.

Also, Cookie, everyone is a hypocrite. Being called out on such is hardly an offensive word in this day and age.
Hi Grell.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Evelyn
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Evelyn »

I understand what you're saying, Grell.
The thing is, I think I deserve an explanation.
He claimed to be in love with me.
And now he's ignoring me.
I just wanted him to say why.

But I'm done now.

If it's a problem, I'll stop. Your internet forums are far more important than my real life feelings.

I am not harassing anyone. I was left, and hurt. He messaged me once, and then ignored me. I wasn't hostile or violent in my last message to him. Just distraught. Not mean, at all.

Sorry for interrupting your beautiful discussion about his AMAZING car. :]

Which is far more important than being a lying, cheating bastard... obviously.

I hope you all have a great day or night.
HELLO! Look at me. HELLO! I am so ZEN. This is BLOOD. This is NOTHING. Hello. Everything is nothing, and it’s so cool to be ENLIGHTENED. Like me.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

I think, honestly, I'm at a loss for words right now, mainly because here you're being hostile, but there you weren't. You're not getting a response back which probably means you should drop it. Life is what it is and whether someone won't answer your questions and is ignoring you or someone did something that you're upset with, nothing can change it. Moving on and forgetting the reason why would probably be best no matter how much you want to know. And I know, a break up is definitely hard to go through or do for that matter, but to live with the reasoning that some guys are just assholes and that it is what life throws at you is probably just best to keep in the safe quarters of the back of your mind.

Now that I read that back, it didn't make a whole lot of sense.. considering your position, but I tried to be somewhat heartfelt and console your issues to the best of my abilities. It's not the words that count, but instead the attempt at feedback and consideration towards how you feel.

I'm sorry I was such a "baiter" as Sam would put it... I guess giving someone a hard time because I've been through the same just runs throughout AA.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

*sigh*

this is different.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

SASSZAIN wrote:*sigh*

this is different.
Mmm... Not really. Same old, Same old.

scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Grell wrote:hahaha... My car's not even American. Its Canadian.
That is odd XD. I mean in the fact that it's an Impala

EDIT

Just uploaded pics of the car with neons on. (Link again for those too lazy to go to page 1 XD) http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/s ... /My%20Car/

Camera was a bit dodgey so I'll prob have to explain where they are a bit.

Inside Car: 3 black lights around the roof, 1 blue above and 1 blue below CD player. 1 blue either side of the middle pillar part in the car. 2 blue on Passenger and Driver side section so feet glow blue. 1 blue under passenger seat due to me accidentally breaking 1 under my seat >_>. 1 blue above boot section and 1 blue where the fold down sunshades are.

Boot: 1 blue around Sub and 1 blue above sub

Under/Outside Car: 6 Green under car and 2 green in grille

I believe that is all of them
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

I don't like neon lights on cars. Actually, they're illegal here in America (or most of it).. I just think it's too flashy. I'll have to see a pic of your car @ night time when it's lit up.
Post one please.
Adolf
Master Otaku

Post by Adolf »

so let me get this straight, you picked a shitty car over a person?
Spoiler
Show
[censored].
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Mmm those neons are pretty awesome... But isn't your car red? I don't think blue was a good choice.

Mai

Post by Mai »

I hate to interject, but everyone stop or else I'll lock this. :-k :glare:
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.