Astralojia - Movie 1 of 12 - Feature length movie...

Show off your fan fiction, poetry, or links to your fan art.
markhansavon
Baka Otaku

Astralojia - Movie 1 of 12 - Feature length movie...

Post by markhansavon »

I've just released Movie 1 of Astralojia. Astralojia is an animated movie...Well, kind of animated...No...No not animated....

It's kind of like an animatic comic presentation thing...but I'm not going to go into it. I've spent enough time typing up descriptions.

Link to the movie...

This movie is 1 hour and 45 minutes long and covers less than 10% of the total screenplay. This is why it's in the format that it's in. If the project doesn't find a producer, it's likely that it will take over 5 more years to complete, but I've already been working for over 5 years (1 year on this movie, 4 years finding my process) so with the momentum I already have it doesn't feel like that much.

If you support the project, please like it on Vimeo, and pay attention to updates on this blog and my youtube account. Here are the links:

Link to my youtube account.
Link to my vimeo account (includes Astralojia Movie 1 of 12)
Link to the website

For Astralojia: Movie 2 of 12 I'm going to be looking to collaborate with visual artists. As you've seen before from the first movie, my clothing and fashion sucks, my female anatomy is horrible, and just generally speaking everything visually could use a lot of work. If I do look for artists to collaborate with, I'm going to be looking for Character Designing, Omake Artists (people to write and draw extras), and Animatic/Storyboarders/Speed Drawers. It's all volunteer/non-profit, so you don't have to be the best, I'll just be looking for people that would like to have fun and improve their skills and see their work "out there". I'll make sure to post all of your best work on the blog and on my youtube account.

If you'd be interested in collaborating with me, send an e-mail to markhansavonATaol.com or gmail.com (replace the AT with @).

If you're a voice actor and would like to help out, there are more than enough roles to fill, you've just gotta be able to be consistent and get your lines in by a strict deadline.

I don't have much else to say...I hope you enjoy the movie. Please leave comments and reviews here, at the blog, at the vimeo video page, or at my youtube channel page. If you'd like to chat, I don't like text as much as I prefer voice chat over teamspeak. E-mail me (the e-mail is above) if you'd like to talk.
Last edited by markhansavon on May 29, 2011 9:16am, edited 4 times in total.
SASSZAIN

Re: Astralojia - Kind of like a cartoon series...

Post by SASSZAIN »

*sigh*

Who else thinks this is nothing more than an add that needs to be destroyed? :o
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Even if it is an advertisement it seems to be made by a person so it falls under the talent criteria in my opinion. It's not like it's intrusive, people could easily ignore it.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Seras

Post by Seras »

Cartoon! I personally am happy we have a cartoon. If only I could understand it.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
markhansavon
Baka Otaku

Re: Astralojia - Movie 1 of 12 Trailer

Post by markhansavon »

I've updated this topic...
GlenKallis
Baka Otaku

Re: Astralojia - Movie 1 of 12 Trailer

Post by GlenKallis »

The link is not working....Please update it..
markhansavon
Baka Otaku

Re: Astralojia - Movie 1 of 12 - Feature length movie...

Post by markhansavon »

I've just released the full movie, so I've updated the topic.

I'm sorry, if the topic seems like spam. If I broke the rules please just delete it...
amy001
Baka Otaku

Post by amy001 »

In this era of cynicism Sopranos DVDhype, it is rare to find a work that lives in his own press. It is unfortunate that some can not go beyond the "stereotypical Italian-American" issue, because if these party-pooper-thinking people would descend from their One Tree Hill DVDhigh horse long enough to watch a whole episode, I think they would find that "The Sopranos" is really the 21 century zeitgeist of the human condition. The fact that these characters happen to be of Italian origin is purely coincidental. (If it is indigestible old PBS and called: "I Claudius" NCIS:Los Angeles DVDby ensure that its agreement, right There's even a name matriarch manipulation "Livia" for the love of God .. How much more evidence do you need to wake up and?!.? millineum fragrance!) Just to say that the best writing SOLID, directing, acting, film editing, film The Tribe DVDand soundtrack in the history of television took place during the first three seasons of this program.I am surprised that the article or review (I read) said that the great Dominic Chianese, who plays mob Junior Soprano "figurehead" appeared in "The Godfather II, Fredo is as fatal to" friend "Johnny Ola .. . This Two And A Half Men DVDbrings all the circle! It 's a pity that the late Nancy Marchand (Livia Soprano) no mercy in future seasons of his face, elegant, and the expert craftsmanship you will. And you can not have lost everything, unless you add this to your collection!
--------------------------
Buy Cheap DVD
Sopranos DVD
davidesamulson
Newbie Otaku

Post by davidesamulson »

Please update your link it is not working.