Plagiarist Crusader Crew(Need members)

Show off your fan fiction, poetry, or links to your fan art.
Mai

Re: re: Plagiarist Crusader Crew(Need members)

Post by Mai »

Piro wrote:so, why dont you tell her that she should say its an extract of someone elses work, and wants peoples opinion? ¬¬ your the mod here, not i. im mearly trying to help
Lol, if she was doing what you think she was then she should know that without the proper credibility given to the real author then it is plaigarism. ](*,)

Oh, btw, it says Retired Mod not Top Mod anymore. :mrgreen:

Ohhh, what I said came out so, so, so harsh. I'm not like being mean...lol. You're awesome for helping. Thanks hun. :mrgreen: :wink:
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

re: Plagiarist Crusader Crew(Need members)

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

notta prob. but why ya retired is beyond me. *holds a flag saying "Mai: 4 more years...Shizzle"*
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Mai

Post by Mai »

Piro wrote:notta prob. but why ya retired is beyond me. *holds a flag saying "Mai: 4 more years...Shizzle"*
:shock: :-k I might like..un-retire. Lol, but I haven't decided yet.

:mrgreen: :wink:
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

ok clarice, we need ya back. BTW, is that Clarice Sterling from the hannibal films?
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
Mai

Post by Mai »

Piro wrote:ok clarice, we need ya back. BTW, is that Clarice Sterling from the hannibal films?
Yup! Clarice Starling is totally awesome. :mrgreen: :wink:

I'm reading the book now and them I'm going to watch allll of the movies over again.

Lol. :mrgreen:
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

lol, i love silence and hanibal films. havnt read the books tho ](*,)
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
Mai

Post by Mai »

Sooooo, Is this plagarist thing still up or did Ender completely forget about it? :mrgreen: :-k :-s #-o
Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

Maybe he forgot, but we can still monitor content to make sure anything here is original.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Mai

Post by Mai »

Symos wrote:Maybe he forgot, but we can still monitor content to make sure anything here is original.
Aiight homie. :mrgreen: 8)
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

Piro wrote:ive read annax's poem, and where she got it from, and i came up with a conclusion. a cover version.
now, listen up class, time for a lesson. a cover cersion, is when some one takes another persons work, makes subtle changes, and puts it out. an example is micheal jacksons "smooth criminal." a famous pop song, covered covered a few years back by alien ant farm, as a rock song. now, annax has taken out that poem, IN PART. the part she relates to. a cover version. :mrgreen: class dismissed 8)
Annax didn't change any lines. She just omitted the start of the poem, probably figuring that if we searched the first lines we'd get the whole thing.

Ender's retired. Me and Jesus have taken over the Plagiarist Busters.
Mai

Post by Mai »

Locke wrote:Me and Jesus...
*ROFL*

Hahahaha, jesus...
Marina
Visitor

Post by Marina »

I haven't been a bad 'woman' for the past month :? :-s

Now your calling me 'bad'? :cry:
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

I have a new plagiarist to expose: Zeros Content56.

http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 8621470eb0

If you read through this thread you will see the amazing works he posted, and claimed were his and his sisters joint efforts. (made the story all the more plausible)

The art that featured in his thread comes from a variety of sources found all over the internet.

Zeros Content56, you're a piece of scum with zeros artistic talent. Go kill yourself.
SliferTheSkyDragon
Visitor

Post by SliferTheSkyDragon »

It's a shame that people are low enough to steal from others.

I'll keep my eyes out.
rotten.head.
Visitor

Post by rotten.head. »

I would LOVE to join this thing. I'd most likely check up if someone plagiarizes if I'm not too lazy to look under all the topics in the Talent Area. Anyways, count me in.

About the whole 'typing-in-the-plagiarist's-username-and-embarrassing-them-infront-of-everyone is a bit too much. I mean, sure they committed a crime and a pathetic action, but this forum was made to make people comfortable to enjoy their stay here as long as possible. I don't think the web master has created this to drive people away in shame. Maybe just a PM is good enough to tell the plagiarists to stop. If they commit it again, that is a good enough reason to post their name to aware others. You know, just a warning and notify to let them know they're on their way to the list of low-ness.
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Re: Plagiarist Crusader Crew(Need members)

Post by Raoul Duke »

Another useless, worthless, talentless plagiarist has emerged: Apocalypse Vampire. Feel free to Pm her with abuse.
If you want, here's her Xanga site, http://www.xanga.com/evil_babydoll2005

Feel free to leave her a pleasant meseage.