Welcome to Anner's!

Show off your fan fiction, poetry, or links to your fan art.

How was it?

Stick to your day job chimp! Uuuh, I mean, chump! :D
No votes
It was.. alright, I s'pose..... I was totally messin'! You suck! Haha!
27%
That tooootally blew my mind. Can you please, love me?
18%
That was good. I'm too lazy to say anything else.
36%
I've class, so I left a comment instead of voting.
18%

Total votes: 11

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

re: Welcome to Anner's!

Post by Cold Revolver »

WoW, what can I say? Its Good stuff realy. Were you a poet in your past life? this line was superb.

Your feet are tired,
My hands are wired,
And they speak no truth.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

I really liked this poem. It was enjoyable to read even, because the words linked so well and flowed so nicely.
Obviously a reader can never understand the writers exact meaning in the words of a poem, but good poems like this one allow the element of interpretation and imagination.
Writing has a lot to do with provoking a readers thoughts into deriving an individual experience.
I sorta lost myself in this poem and got thinking/relating etc etc.
Thanks for sharing it! :)
Grapes
Visitor

Post by Grapes »

EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Anna writes poems? Hippie-ye Goozoo. Hahaha, I kid. Wow ATMH I did not know you were into poems. A little strange.
Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

Yeah..?? well!! you suck!!

btw, lemons ARE better than grapes.

P.S. If you've read 'em all, which would you say is your fav?

P.P.S. Bahahaha!!! And you have no gender!! You're genderless!! You're a she-man!
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Re: re: Welcome to Anner's!

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

Anner The Mad Hatter wrote:Yeah..?? well!! you suck!!

P.P.S. Bahahaha!!! And you have no gender!! You're genderless!! You're a she-man!
Maybe a shemale... 8-[ .... :-s .... :-&

Lemons arent better than grapes but grapes sucks aswell since strawberries are way better than grapes so lemons and grapes both suck [-(
Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

Reno wrote:
Anner The Mad Hatter wrote:Yeah..?? well!! you suck!!

Maybe a shemale... 8-[ .... :-s .... :-&

Lemons arent better than grapes but grapes sucks aswell since strawberries are way better than grapes so lemons and grapes both suck [-(
lol, nono, sheman, Heman's sidekick. lol.. Heman's hot with his hot shorts.

And dude, you don't wanna miss with the goozoo sisters. we'll stink up the room lol!!!!!!!

lol, and strawberries hold nothing against lemons. however, starfruit kicks all their asses. so does peach.
Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Bambi »

Lovely poem. It had a rather soothing affect on me. Its a poem I would like to remember.
Nice Anna.
Apo , Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

Thanks Starfire (princess?) :shock:
I really appreciate your comment. It was probably one of the nicest I've ever gotten.
Yours too CE, thank you, and I love it when people point out their fav. lines!!!!!!!

Locke wrote:I really liked this poem. It was enjoyable to read even, because the words linked so well and flowed so nicely.
Obviously a reader can never understand the writers exact meaning in the words of a poem, but good poems like this one allow the element of interpretation and imagination.
Writing has a lot to do with provoking a readers thoughts into deriving an individual experience.
I sorta lost myself in this poem and got thinking/relating etc etc.
Thanks for sharing it! :)
Your comment made my day yesterday Locke, lol, I forgot to mention that in my last post. You always give the best comments.
I'd like to know what you thought the poem meant, because I think it might have been misleading, that is if you were "relating" it. I just got it from the top of my head, most of my poems are stories. But I can see how you might think it connects to other things. Anyway, let me know. I'd love to hear what you thought it all meant.
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

Well I thought the poem connected to some personal things of yours, but when I said 'it got me thinking/relating...' I meant that your poem gave me insight to reflect on personal things of my own.
Reading your poem gave me a different perspective on something.
I'm just a literature nerd :heh:
Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Bambi »

lol tis me! ehhh... I would have quoted my favourite lines but I had too many!
Apo , Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

lol, it IS you princess!

Mend

I cut your veins and poisoned you
and tonight I'm on my knees.

I know that you hate me
And deep inside you've lost your plea.
You love to hate
The one you hate to love.

I want to tell you that
I'm not worth this misery,
you need to let this hate go
and believe me when i say i cared for you so.
It was all just something in my liberty
and I can't change it,
I can't let it go.

I need to tell you now
that I couldn't say it then,
when it was so easy for you to do so.
And now that I've realized how much I miss you
and that golden feeling,
I find it so hard to escape.
I didn't believe it then,
and I don't believe it now.
I'm sorry but I'm not what you're looking for.

My words were simple,
And simplicity complements truth so well.

EDIT: Just edited a couple of commas, etc, to get a better flow.
Last edited by Hey on Jan 29, 2006 12:42pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

I sat here for a while wondering what to say and I still don't really know how to explain the effect of this poem on me.
That sort of free-flowing candour just makes me sad. It seems too easy and natural. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: lol
Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

Locke wrote:I sat here for a while wondering what to say and I still don't really know how to explain the effect of this poem on me.
That sort of free-flowing candour just makes me sad. It seems too easy and natural. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: lol
lol, thanks Locke. I'm glad to see someone appreciates simplicity as much as I do. I usually stay away from writing anything simple, since it always ends up sounding like, well, a letter. But I always enjoy writing stuff like this. They always turn out to be much more personal and they sound like they're from the heart. I left out some lines however, I just wouldn't feel comfortable having them on display lol.

I'll be honest, you actually partially inspired me to write this. And in a way, it IS a letter but I'd never let him read it.
Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Bambi »

o_o;;;.
wowow.
Well Anna, You see. I have a little black book.. wait its blue. But anyway, I love reading poetry. So whenever I find poems I really enjoy, I write them down and add the artists name, date and I add comments about what I thought and so on... I have added about 3 from you. xD Seriously! I love your poems! And this one is just.. ----------> o_o
anyway me likey your new poem! :D
Great, now everyone knows I have a book of my favourite poems. o_o;;;; :oops:
Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

Starfire wrote:o_o;;;.
wowow.
Well Anna, You see. I have a little black book.. wait its blue. But anyway, I love reading poetry. So whenever I find poems I really enjoy, I write them down and add the artists name, date and I add comments about what I thought and so on... I have added about 3 from you. xD Seriously! I love your poems! And this one is just.. ----------> o_o
anyway me likey your new poem! :D
Great, now everyone knows I have a book of my favourite poems. o_o;;;; :oops:
omigod.... 'O__o .... my poems?!.... no way... dude... as cheesy as it might sound, I feel really really special. You have no idea how much that means to me! XD woah... this is crazy. thanks so much princess :love: !
just out of curiousity, which ones were the other two? If you can't remember their names just give me a rough idea, lol. I can't remember their names either.... -__-'

woah... I'm still.... like... crazed here.
Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Bambi »

o_o.
:oops:
The other poems were Umm.. *runs to find book* ....
*finds it* ... (my brother was reading through it and He left it under all my junk! ><)
..... The Earth, The Sun and The Moon! and A British Mornings Glory. (those were the first poems I read by you!)

:oops: 8-[