Welcome to Anner's!

Show off your fan fiction, poetry, or links to your fan art.

How was it?

Stick to your day job chimp! Uuuh, I mean, chump! :D
0
No votes
It was.. alright, I s'pose..... I was totally messin'! You suck! Haha!
3
27%
That tooootally blew my mind. Can you please, love me?
2
18%
That was good. I'm too lazy to say anything else.
4
36%
I've class, so I left a comment instead of voting.
2
18%
 
Total votes: 11

josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

Re: re: Welcome to Anner's!

Post by josh »

Kawasaki-san wrote:
Λппεr The Mad Hatter wrote:
Locke wrote:Nah you're old. But there weren't any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors I could see.



Dude, I'm 5 years old at heart. Can't you tell? lol.

Ummm, I didn't even bother to check and see whether I had any spelling/grammatical errors....soooo..... 8-[ *shrieks, then runs away*


When it comes to poetry, grammatical errors are to be overlooked. A person poetic work should not be judged by "Oh! She forgot to add a period!!!" All that really counts is the effort, emotions, and meaning inputed into the poem. Great stuff Anner. :wink:


no ](*,)
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Hey
Visitor

Re: re: Welcome to Anner's!

Post by Hey »

Dark Mage Of Destiny wrote:Great Anner! =D> Why not make some new ones now? :D


Lol, I neither have the time, nor the emotions at the present. I've tried, but I can't get anything out.

Give me time though, I'm sure there's a heartbreaker around somewhere, lol, kidding.

I write poems when there's great inspiration.


P.S. Thanks y'all. You guys are just too nice to bash my poems. Lol, I know they're not that good. :mrgreen:

P.P.S. Kawasaki-san!!! You're back!! :mrgreen:
Dark Mage Of Destiny
Visitor

Re: re: Welcome to Anner's!

Post by Dark Mage Of Destiny »

Λппεr The Mad Hatter wrote:
Dark Mage Of Destiny wrote:Great Anner! =D> Why not make some new ones now? :D


Lol, I neither have the time, nor the emotions at the present. I've tried, but I can't get anything out.

Give me time though, I'm sure there's a heartbreaker around somewhere, lol, kidding.

I write poems when there's great inspiration.


P.S. Thanks y'all. You guys are just too nice to bash my poems. Lol, I know they're not that good. :mrgreen:

P.P.S. Kawasaki-san!!! You're back!! :mrgreen:


Hmm...you want some inspiration? :wink: lol just kidding. ^^ ok then, post em up when you write some ^^
Hey
Visitor

Re: re: Welcome to Anner's!

Post by Hey »

Dark Mage Of Destiny wrote:
Hmm...you want some inspiration? :wink: lol just kidding. ^^ ok then, post em up when you write some ^^


lol, will do. :mrgreen:
Mai
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5580
Joined: Oct 30, 2004 6:54pm
Gender: Female
Location: New York

Re: re: Welcome to Anner's!

Post by Mai »

Λппεr The Mad Hatter wrote:~Marionette~

The trembling voice you had never jingled so well.

Your trepidation, your anxieties were frozen inside of your well of reveries.

The ears which belonged to you and you only, never heeded to my utters.

The words spoken by your tongue never influenced well.

I am but a marionette, a pawn, who grasps nothing of this tedious world.

I am but a pseudo, a mindless being who saunters over gold, without appraisal.

Salvage me and perhaps, I can be worthwhile. Only then, will I absorb your lexis, and yearn to expand my mind and to be a boundless piece of art.

"Rain never tasted so sweet." you murmured, as bloody teardrops stumbled upon your tongue.

"Avenge my death." you pleaded with your last words, as I stood before you with bloody hands.

And you expired, and the world came tumbling down.


a hint of emo but a whole lotta goodness.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Baka-Tenshi
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 835
Joined: Jan 04, 2005 9:08am
Location: Angel Haven
Contact:

re: Welcome to Anner's!

Post by Baka-Tenshi »

Beautiful poems Anner, beautiful. Never think what you poured your heart and soul into 'wasn't that great', the reader can tell how much effort you put into them. They're really wondeful poems, and never think otherwise.
Yes, I'm back. For real this time. I swear it to the high heavens.
Hey
Visitor

re: Welcome to Anner's!

Post by Hey »

Thanks BT, that's really nice of you. In the end, it doesn't really matter how your work comes out, as long as it means something to you, the writer. Lol, I still don't think they're that great though :mrgreen:

*hides* don't hit me!

lol, kidding.
Hey
Visitor

re: Welcome to Anner's!

Post by Hey »

The Untold

I have never seen you cry my love,
Have you any emotions left?
The other day a silver dove,
Came to me and conveyed a theft.
Who was this thief, my sweet solitude?
I asked as my tongue went numb.
Your heart, my soul, our gratitude.
I tried to speak, but I was dumb.
My greatest sanctuary widened her wings,
I held back bitter-sweet painful tears.
As she flew away she whispered, sing
But I did not allow my head to hear.
And she was gone, and I alone,
My heart broken, I felt the burn.
Yet…I did not miss her radiant tone.
And my feelings had never been so stern.
And now the tears you’ve held for so long,
Rush down like a waterfall, just on…and on…
Hush now my beloved, let me sing you a song.
Don’t let the world, block out your sun.




P.S. I wrote this today, just for you Dark Mage Of Destiny lol. But I wasn't feeling anything when I wrote it, and it makes me angry. I hate expressing myself through some form of art, when there's nothing to express, because it means that I'm just making it up. I guess that's what I did today, I made everything up, including the emotions in the poem. I hate that, but oh well....
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1839
Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am
Location: Down-under.

re: Welcome to Anner's!

Post by Raoul Duke »

I loved it! :)
Dark Mage Of Destiny
Visitor

Re: re: Welcome to Anner's!

Post by Dark Mage Of Destiny »

Λппεr The Mad Hatter wrote:The Untold

I have never seen you cry my love,
Have you any emotions left?
The other day a silver dove,
Came to me and conveyed a theft.
Who was this thief, my sweet solitude?
I asked as my tongue went numb.
Your heart, my soul, our gratitude.
I tried to speak, but I was dumb.
My greatest sanctuary widened her wings,
I held back bitter-sweet painful tears.
As she flew away she whispered, sing
But I did not allow my head to hear.
And she was gone, and I alone,
My heart broken, I felt the burn.
Yet…I did not miss her radiant tone.
And my feelings had never been so stern.
And now the tears you’ve held for so long,
Rush down like a waterfall, just on…and on…
Hush now my beloved, let me sing you a song.
Don’t let the world, block out your sun.




P.S. I wrote this today, just for you Dark Mage Of Destiny lol. But I wasn't feeling anything when I wrote it, and it makes me angry. I hate expressing myself through some form of art, when there's nothing to express, because it means that I'm just making it up. I guess that's what I did today, I made everything up, including the emotions in the poem. I hate that, but oh well....


Wow, thats sweet :wink: I liked it! And all for me :lol: didnt know you liked me that much :lol: j/k
Hey
Visitor

re: Welcome to Anner's!

Post by Hey »

Lol, I had SO much fun writing this poem today! I wrote it during my break at work...hahahaha, then I read it for a co-worker, he told me he always knew I was crazy, and then asked if I have a rat. lol.



-The rat, the cat, the bat, the mat, and my wonderful big black hat!-


Oh my god! What was that?!
I don’t know, but it was fat!
I think I just saw a rat,
Chase away my stupid cat!
Was it fat?
What? My hat?
No the rat!!
Oh, yes it was, now bring that bat!
...all I did was give it a pat...
Give what a pat!
The rat a pat! Now where’s your bat!?
That’s disgusting, don’t touch my bat!
Your hat?
MY BAT!
Oh that.
There’s my bat, it’s on the mat.
Don’t kill the rat...
But it ate my cat!
But it wears a hat...
It wears a hat?
Yes and it’s fat.
Ohh...Alright. I didn’t really love that cat.
Amen to that...
What was that?!
Errr, I don’t really love that hat.
Oh, my hat?
Yes your hat.
But I love my big black hat.
Oh… then I meant your stupid bat.
Oh my bat...
Yes your bat.
Do you like my big brown mat?
It’s alright but it’s not phat.
What is phat?
Nevermind that, just catch my rat.




P.S. Dark Mage Of Destiny, I wuv you bro. lol :mrgreen:
Last edited by Hey on May 08, 2005 11:04pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Yamiko~
Visitor

re: Welcome to Anner's!

Post by ~Yamiko~ »

LOL!! Anner that was hilarious!!! Good one!!
Hey
Visitor

re: Welcome to Anner's!

Post by Hey »

Why thank you kind lady. I love silly poems. :mrgreen:
~Yamiko~
Visitor

re: Welcome to Anner's!

Post by ~Yamiko~ »

No problem!! I love silly poems too! That one was really funny!! I hope to hear another one soon!! Your talented!!
Dark Mage Of Destiny
Visitor

Re: re: Welcome to Anner's!

Post by Dark Mage Of Destiny »

Λппεr The Mad Hatter wrote:Lol, I had SO much fun writing this poem today! I wrote it during my break at work...hahahaha, then I read it for a co-worker, he told me he always knew I was crazy, and then asked if I have a rat. lol.



-The rat, the cat, the bat, the mat, and my wonderful big black hat!-


Oh my god! What was that?!
I don’t know, but it was fat!
I think I just saw a rat,
Chase away my stupid cat!
Was it fat?
What? My hat?
No the rat!!
Oh, yes it was, now bring that bat!
...all I did was give it a pat...
Give what a pat!
The rat a pat! Now where’s your bat!?
That’s disgusting, don’t touch my bat!
Your hat?
MY BAT!
Oh that.
There’s my bat, it’s on the mat.
Don’t kill the rat...
But it ate my cat!
But it wears a hat...
It wears a hat?
Yes and it’s fat.
Ohh...Alright. I didn’t really love that cat.
Amen to that...
What was that?!
Errr, I don’t really love that hat.
Oh, my hat?
Yes your hat.
But I love my big black hat.
Oh… then I meant your stupid bat.
Oh my bat...
Yes your bat.
Do you like my big brown mat?
It’s alright but it’s not phat.
What is phat?
Nevermind that, just catch my rat.




P.S. Dark Mage Of Destiny, I wuv you bro. lol :mrgreen:


Awww....*Scooby doo laugh* hihihihihhi. Ill make sure to make one to you soon then ^^ :wink:
Dark Mage Of Destiny
Visitor

re: Welcome to Anner's!

Post by Dark Mage Of Destiny »

Here are mine to you ^^

Stars
Amongst miljons of stars
you are the light of my life.
Miljons of stars and you who
shine most of them all is
the only thing i see.
Stars....almost as
beutiful as you.


Love
If your cold,
I will warm you.
If your sad,
I will comfort you.
If your afraid,
I shall shield you.
If your happy,
I shall share the happiness with you.
Love...there isnt anything more beautiful to share.


There are 2 poems just for you Anner! hehe since you took the time to do 2, then i thought so could i then! Just for you :wink: :lol:
Post Reply