Depressio/Drug Abuse/Abuse

Show off your fan fiction, poetry, or links to your fan art.
Pyro Psycho

Re: re: Depressio/Drug Abuse/Abuse

Post by Pyro Psycho »

Fender Head wrote:I'm am offended by this entire thread! I am a habitable drug/alcohol user and I get by just fine. It's common for non drug users/non-alcoholics to look down on us. Shame on you. I'm still a person. How dare all of you judge me. I'm a respectable member of society. I help people by peeing in public, spitting on children and dancing nude in the rain. I'm an American, and damn proud of it!
hmm yea I agree with you there....I get offended a lot by what people say....but thats just a state of opinion I guess
i told yuo about stares dog
Free
Uber Otaku

re: Depressio/Drug Abuse/Abuse

Post by Free »

One thing is trying to help members quit and another is insulting them. Most people start drugs because of the depression or other things. You don't have to add more to their pain. Just ignore them if you don't like what they said. It helps to be positive once in a while. Who knows. Someone could commit suicide because of what other people think of them which is commonly known around.
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Mai

Post by Mai »

Fender Head wrote:I'm am offended by this entire thread! I am a habitable drug/alcohol user and I get by just fine. It's common for non drug users/non-alcoholics to look down on us. Shame on you. I'm still a person. How dare all of you judge me. I'm a respectable member of society. I help people by peeing in public, spitting on children and dancing nude in the rain. I'm an American, and damn proud of it!

Where in my thread am i offending or saying anytihng against substance abusers?

Think next time before you talk.

actually.

you can tlak all you want. *gets out a map* see this tiny dot wayy out in the middle of the ocean.

thats where people who care live.

-.-
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Xehanort
Visitor

Post by Xehanort »

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:Good work Mai, I'll think about it
(I relate to some of those problems, but I'm not on Drugs)
it is elegal to have beer if you are under 21.
Mai

Post by Mai »

Joe Moma! wrote:
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:Good work Mai, I'll think about it
(I relate to some of those problems, but I'm not on Drugs)
it is elegal to have beer if you are under 21.
Well it is illegal to buy and drink alcohol under the age of twenty one, but that doesn't mean people don't. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Xehanort
Visitor

Post by Xehanort »

There is alot of crime in this...BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!Oh I do it 2. :mrgreen:
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

:-s
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Ayame_Kodoku
Visitor

Post by Ayame_Kodoku »

Thx, I've struggled a lot with depression. But it's kind of hard to talk to anybody, and I sure as hell don't want to tell a stranger about my feelings. I mean, when you're depressed your world closes and you make yourself solitary. I recommend seeing a shrink if you're having problems, but I should shut up since I don't see a psychologist. But thx Mai, I have no doubt that you've already helped several people. :wink:
Mai

Post by Mai »

Ayame_Kodoku wrote:Thx, I've struggled a lot with depression. But it's kind of hard to talk to anybody, and I sure as hell don't want to tell a stranger about my feelings. I mean, when you're depressed your world closes and you make yourself solitary. I recommend seeing a shrink if you're having problems, but I should shut up since I don't see a psychologist. But thx Mai, I have no doubt that you've already helped several people. :wink:
Aw, I'm glad you tried to help. You, my dear, are sweeet. :mrgreen:

Keep safe! :o
Ayame_Kodoku
Visitor

Post by Ayame_Kodoku »

Oh, um thank you. That's just what I've been told(about the shrink), so thx again. :wink:
rotten.head.
Visitor

Post by rotten.head. »

You'll Pay.

When you hear yourself say,
"Just one more", you´ll someday pay,
Because now you´ve lost it, you better pray.
When it´s always in sight, and you think it´s right,
You better stop getting high,
And give your life another try.
If you continue on, you´ll end up like I,
But I was lucky, I didn´t die.
So now I tell you, stop this right away,
Because if you dont, your life will have to pay.
Mai

Post by Mai »

:shock: Aw, that was good, le chicka. 8) :D But seriously..I should be more diplomatic. :-k I hate it when people just say "zomg, amazing" (or what ever).

It's so annyoing.

Anyways, it'll come to me eventually... 8-[ [-o<
xHomicidalxPIEx
Visitor

Re: Depressio/Drug Abuse/Abuse

Post by xHomicidalxPIEx »

No offense but this is sorta stupid. Who would go to AA to solve there drug or abuse problems.... :-k
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku

Post by Fujiwara »

You'd be surprised where some people find comfort
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Re: Depressio/Drug Abuse/Abuse

Post by scorpionwarrior »

I reckon it's a good idea that you have made this, i don't have any problems so i'm safe. But why is this in the talent area :?: , should it not be in the chat section :?:
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku

Post by Fujiwara »

It started off with a couple of poems
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall