Worse Dbz Saga

chris123
Baka Otaku

Re: Worse Dbz Saga

Post by chris123 »

Dragon Ball GT is the final anime series in the Dragon Ball franchise and a direct sequel to the Dragon Ball Z anime series.[1] Produced by Toei Animation, the series premiered on Fuji TV on February 2, 1996, spanning 64 episodes until its conclusion on November 19, 1997.[2] Unlike the other anime series in the Dragon Ball franchise, Dragon Ball GT is not based on the manga series written by Akira Toriyama, but the same characters are used.
Funimation Entertainment licensed the series for an English language Region 1 DVD release and broadcast in North America. Funimation's English dub of the series aired on Cartoon Network from November 2003 to January 2005. The television broadcast skipped the first 16 episodes of the series. Instead, Funimation created a composition episode entitled "A Grand Problem," which used scenes from the skipped episodes to summarize the story. The skipped episodes were later aired after the remaining episodes of the series had been broadcast.[2] Funimation solicited a season box set of Dragon Ball GT for release on December 9, 2008.[3] The Blue Water Studios developed a dub for Canada which was aired on YTV, which divided the episodes into two seasons instead of sagas
chris
Marksman00048
Baka Otaku

Re: Worse Dbz Saga

Post by Marksman00048 »

The Rage wrote:OMG, I was thinking the Buu saga or whatever, but this guy hit the nail- Great Saiyaman Saga it is, totally ridiculous.
Haha, If i had originally watched the show on T.V. the saiyaman saga would have been pretty annoying, but considering I own all of the episodes and watched them for the first time online it wasn't bad at all. with every episode only 20 minutes long and no commercials, along with you can watch them anytime you want, none of the sagas are nearly as long and annoying to watch when you control it. \:D/