Broly?

Robbie Hendrix
Dragon Master Otaku

Broly?

Post by Robbie Hendrix »

Heres my question should broly have been integrated into the show some how, I really liked the legendary super saiyan but the two movies that followed were pretty bad to me, especially bio broly the worst dbz movie in my opinion.

It wouldn,t have made since to squeeze him in between the andriod and cell sagas, but ud think by the end of the show with brolys potential he could have been a ssj3 by know, I would have loved to see the buu story line cut short, and the show end with a broly saga.
The PyroKitie
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Re: Broly?

Post by The PyroKitie »

I don't think I could see the Broly movies being put into the show's story line. I liked the first Broly movie. It was decent. But like most of the other movies, it doesn't really fit into the show's storyline will enough to be a part of it. In the show I remember them stating that the Super Saiyan before Goku was over a hundred years ago. While there could be a small, weird, strange possiblity that Broly could be that old, I doubt his father could be since he wasn't anything special.

If they put Broly into the storyline, they would have to edit other parts of it as well. Mainly for people like me. I pay too much attention to the small, useless facts. Most of the movies are just a general area of time for the show. The movies are like fillers. They explain what the characters might of been doing during the time that they were preparing to fight the main bad guy of that Saga.

~Pyro
"It is not enough to conquer, one must know how to seduce." ~Voltaire.

***Forgive me. I have terrible spelling and no spell checker. V_V I have firefox at home, but not on my work system.***
Robbie Hendrix
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Robbie Hendrix »

Yeah I get it, but I ment a new storyline not the broly movie storyline.
The PyroKitie
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by The PyroKitie »

But the Broly storyline was decent. Maybe I just can't think of a storyline that they would be able to use in the show. Just cause Broly doesn't fit in that much with any of the other Sagas in the series.
"It is not enough to conquer, one must know how to seduce." ~Voltaire.

***Forgive me. I have terrible spelling and no spell checker. V_V I have firefox at home, but not on my work system.***
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Bio broly was definitely a terrible movie. It was too short and put together pretty terribly. The first one was the best! It would have been cool to see broly put into the show. Especially if the buu story line got cut short. It was too long.
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
JCruijff
Baka Otaku

Post by JCruijff »

Yes, I never liked Bio Broly much. It was rather silly.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Wasn't it? It made no sense, it was like the writers got together and decided to throw andriod 18's family into the mix for no reason and have broly miraculously revived for one short final sucky battle. That was it.

welcome to AA jcruijff!
My Mod App.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Bio Broly was the worst anime movie I've seen period.

My favorite of the DBZ movies is "Bardok Father of Goku" that movie was pretty awesome and shows were Goku gets his never say die attitude.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

So THAT'S the movie where you meet Goku's dad. I'll have to check that one out
My Mod App.
XionComrade
Baka Otaku

Post by XionComrade »

Yeah DBZ needs more Broly, sucks that he died before you really got to see his "Unlimited Power". It was Unlimited Power in a very limited and totally insane mind. Broly was sort of hidden from the universe until the movie though, so they wouldn't know anything about him during the show. The LSSJ appears every 1000 years they say, and is the most powerful of all the saiyans, so powerful that it eventually overwhelms and kills them(Vegeta talks about it). Remember in the movie how Broly was constantly having to expel excess power?

I don't think that Broly can ascend from the LSSJ form, as in this form he continuously gains extreme and seemingly unlimited amounts of power over the course of his battles, he is different from "normal" Super Saiyans just by pure genetics I have read somewhere.

IMO potentially the most powerful character in the DB universe as far as physically and Chi wise, but was so lacking in discipline and mental integrity that his full potential was smothered entirely. But that's just me :D
animegates
Newbie Otaku

Post by animegates »

I never liked bio broly.. he looked so terrible. I wish broly had a great part in the dragon ball..
ANIMEGATES:Watch Free Anime Online & Stream Free Anime Episodes