Android cell versus Frieza

animegates
Newbie Otaku

Android cell versus Frieza

Post by animegates »

Who's the strongest among the two? \:D/ My bet is for Frieza, because frieza can destroy a planet completely in a blow while cell needs to defeat first the strongest warrior in the planet before destroying the planet. How about you guys?? :twisted:
ANIMEGATES:Watch Free Anime Online & Stream Free Anime Episodes
SASSZAIN

Re: Android cell versus Frieza

Post by SASSZAIN »

I think you're mistaken.
Frieza didn't destroy a planet in one blow, He disrupted the core of the planet, causing it to self destruct.

And Cell would win. Cell at his full power was stronger than Goku at normal Super Saiyan. Freaza, was pitifully weak against a Super Saiyan.

Case solved lol.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
josh :)
Uber Otaku

Post by josh :) »

Not only that...Cell has the exact same move Freiza used to destroy the planet. And it took a Super Saiyan 2 (Gohan) to beat Cell! And it was still close
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

SASSZAIN wrote: Freaza, was pitifully weak against a Super Saiyan.
Case solved lol.
Actually Freiza at 100% was about equal to SSJ Goku if I remember correctly.... Though Cyber Freiza is a different story...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask