yajorobe
No votes

Total votes: 1

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Bigger wimp hercule or yajirobe

Post by Dragon X »

bigger wimp
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Re: Bigger wimp hercule or yajirobe

Post by Dragon X »

I thought about it was close but i'll have to say hercule because when he fought cell he didn't know what he was getting himself into but hid like a coward when he found out.Yajorobe however knew what he was getting himself into but he cut off vegeta's tail but still ran away like a sissy.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Mr Satan is the greater coward. Yajirobe got over his fear pretty early on. From then on he just stayed away from all the fights because it wasn't worth his time. not a coward then, just lazy.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

SASSZAIN wrote:Mr Satan is the greater coward. Yajirobe got over his fear pretty early on. From then on he just stayed away from all the fights because it wasn't worth his time. not a coward then, just lazy.
good point.