end of GT:did i miss something?

Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

end of GT:did i miss something?

Post by Matt ????? »

why did Goku have to leave with Shenron?they didn't explain why,Shenron just said "alright,Goku,it's time for us to go now" Goku:"can't i stay a little longer?" Shenron:"no,i'm sorry but it's time to go now." and then Goku and Shenron disappeared forever... WHAT??!? did i miss something?!? :? :? :shock: :shock:
"ooh,memories!"
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

Re: end of GT:did i miss something?

Post by Matt ????? »

Matt ????? wrote:why did Goku have to leave with Shenron?they didn't explain why,Shenron just said "alright,Goku,it's time for us to go now" Goku:"can't i stay a little longer?" Shenron:"no,i'm sorry but it's time to go now." and then Goku and Shenron disappeared forever... WHAT??!? did i miss something?!? :? :? :shock: :shock:
oops,i forgot,i know why Shenron disappeared forever,but why did Goku have to go with him?
"ooh,memories!"
DaSaiyanPrinceā™„
Absolute Otaku

Post by DaSaiyanPrinceā™„ »

Matt ????? wrote:
Matt ????? wrote:why did Goku have to leave with Shenron?they didn't explain why,Shenron just said "alright,Goku,it's time for us to go now" Goku:"can't i stay a little longer?" Shenron:"no,i'm sorry but it's time to go now." and then Goku and Shenron disappeared forever... WHAT??!? did i miss something?!? :? :? :shock: :shock:
oops,i forgot,i know why Shenron disappeared forever,but why did Goku have to go with him?
goku said he would be back, he mentioned somthin about training or somthin.... im pretty confused my self...
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

Post by Matt ????? »

Da Saiyan Prince wrote:
Matt ????? wrote:
goku said he would be back, he mentioned somthin about training or somthin.... im pretty confused my self...
but then they both dissappear forever...unless you include that tournament tha Pan was watching at the end of DDBGT...
"ooh,memories!"
Sparks of Dead Flames
Mobile Suit Otaku

re: end of GT:did i miss something?

Post by Sparks of Dead Flames »

goku became the keeper/protector of the dragonballs

and because he was so strong he didn't belong on earth, so he left to help prevent any incident
when u do things right people wont realize you've done anything at all
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

Post by Persiaisis »

if 100 years had passed when goku came back why was pan still alive? :-k
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
DaSaiyanPrinceā™„
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: end of GT:did i miss something?

Post by DaSaiyanPrinceā™„ »

persiaisis wrote:if 100 years had passed when goku came back why was pan still alive? :-k
well....master roshi is like 300
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

Post by Matt ????? »

Da Saiyan Prince wrote:
persiaisis wrote:if 100 years had passed when goku came back why was pan still alive? :-k
well....master roshi is like 300
master Roshi is different
"ooh,memories!"
Visitor

Post by Guest »

my guess would be the the z fighter (that is the correct title for them) just naturally live longer because of their great physical health
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

Post by Persiaisis »

but its still doesnt make any since
:-k
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

Post by Matt ????? »

persiaisis wrote:but its still doesnt make any since
:-k
Pan has some saiyan in her anyway,and saiyan live longer than humans so they can fight for longer and they take much longer to age,like Vegeta for example,in Dragonball GT,Vegeta is 64 years old(or 65,i can't quite remember),but did Vegeta look like he was that old?no he did not!and Goku was 55 years old in GT,but did he look like it?no Goku looked like a little kid(in case some of you are wondering,YES,THAT LAST ONE IS A JOKE!!)
"ooh,memories!"
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

lol so i f the sayan blood was split off for another 10 generations they would live longer cuz of technology and the saiyan blood?

and i want a flying car!
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
The Dark Knight
Visitor

Post by The Dark Knight »

People we have to consider Dragonball AF. Pan is still a kid in that, Goku is an adult, and massive power levels are revealed. With the end of Gt in mind, i thinkwhen the Dragonballs were infused with Goku it gave him the power to go to level five. And with the Tournament with Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. That has to happen a real long time after AF. Thank you for the time.
vultron_3229
Baka Otaku

Post by vultron_3229 »

I know this reply is like 4 years late, but I also wanted to put in my two cents into this conversation (although it has ended). I think that the reason why Goku disappears with shen lon is because he gave up his life in order to make one last wish which was to revive all the earthlings who died. Since they were no longer able to use the dragonballs ever again, they also disappeared. Vegeta knew what was happening and told Pan to hold on to his clothes (that she found laying on the battlefield). It ends with the kids fighting and Goku appearing and disappearing for one last time.
steve1234
Baka Otaku

Post by steve1234 »

they will be back.... i m sure \:D/
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

not likely
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket