uncut blood

thinker
Visitor

uncut blood

Post by thinker »

did yall notice that in uncut when piccolo lost his arm against raditz the blood was red and then later in training with gohan, gohan cut his face and the blood was purple again like it use to be
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

Re: uncut blood

Post by Matt ????? »

thinker wrote:did yall notice that in uncut when piccolo lost his arm against raditz the blood was red and then later in training with gohan, gohan cut his face and the blood was purple again like it use to be

ya,whats up with that?
"ooh,memories!"
thinker
Visitor

re: uncut blood

Post by thinker »

ya know what come to think of it piccolo always has had two blood colors

green and purple cause when he regenerates it is usually green
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: uncut blood

Post by Matt ????? »

thinker wrote:ya know what come to think of it piccolo always has had two blood colors

green and purple cause when he regenerates it is usually green

oh,ya thats true... :-k
"ooh,memories!"
The Dark Knight
Visitor

Post by The Dark Knight »

i don't think the green stuff is blood. I think it is some juice from like the muscles. I think also that Piccolo has two color bloods without the green stuff. All throught the Dragonball series Piccolo's face always bled purple. But the rest of the body bleeds red with a hint of purple. well that might be my tv.
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

Post by Matt ????? »

Final Survivor wrote:i don't think the green stuff is blood. I think it is some juice from like the muscles. I think also that Piccolo has two color bloods without the green stuff. All throught the Dragonball series Piccolo's face always bled purple. But the rest of the body bleeds red with a hint of purple. well that might be my tv.

well,human blood is actually blue,not red,mabye Piccolo's blood is the same as human blood,but it doesn't change it's appearence because of light...
"ooh,memories!"
Sparks of Dead Flames
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Sparks of Dead Flames »

okkay last i checked when people have a hand taken off by force or cut off- they bleed form the opening and i mean they like start draining blood like whoa :shock: but no, not tien, he has no blood :x i mean seriously how do they call that uncut
when u do things right people wont realize you've done anything at all
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

Post by Matt ????? »

Sparks of Dead Flames wrote:okkay last i checked when people have a hand taken off by force or cut off- they bleed form the opening and i mean they like start draining blood like whoa :shock: but no, not tien, he has no blood :x i mean seriously how do they call that uncut

that is strange...mabye it was a mistake by th creators of the show...
"ooh,memories!"
DaSaiyanPrinceā™„
Absolute Otaku

Post by DaSaiyanPrinceā™„ »

Matt ????? wrote:
Sparks of Dead Flames wrote:okkay last i checked when people have a hand taken off by force or cut off- they bleed form the opening and i mean they like start draining blood like whoa :shock: but no, not tien, he has no blood :x i mean seriously how do they call that uncut

that is strange...mabye it was a mistake by th creators of the show...

maybe tien's not human :shock:
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

Post by Matt ????? »

nah,of course Tien is human...mabye,Tien had a lot of huge fans who wouldn't be able to take it if they saw him bleeding,so instead of making him bleed,they simply made him die? :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen: :D :-k :-s :roll: :? :lol:
"ooh,memories!"
DaSaiyanPrinceā™„
Absolute Otaku

Post by DaSaiyanPrinceā™„ »

Matt ????? wrote:nah,of course Tien is human...mabye,Tien had a lot of huge fans who wouldn't be able to take it if they saw him bleeding,so instead of making him bleed,they simply made him die? :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen: :D :-k :-s :roll: :? :lol:

IM A TIEN FAN!!!
The Dark Knight
Visitor

Post by The Dark Knight »

Hey, when Tien got his hand taken off, the view went all weird (like the colors went weird) and I saw yellow stuff go fling out. And I also am a TIEN FAN!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :D :color: =D>
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

Post by Matt ????? »

Da Saiyan Prince wrote:
Matt ????? wrote:nah,of course Tien is human...mabye,Tien had a lot of huge fans who wouldn't be able to take it if they saw him bleeding,so instead of making him bleed,they simply made him die? :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen: :D :-k :-s :roll: :? :lol:

IM A TIEN FAN!!!

ya so am i...so what?
"ooh,memories!"
Dark V
Visitor

Post by Dark V »

:) Me too.