WWE

Discussions about anything movie or television-related
Forgotten
Visitor

WWE

Post by Forgotten »

WEll, Ive been searching for a thread that says the exact same thing but when I reached up to the 5 room, men I got tired looking for it and decided to make one myself instead. So there, and my point in making this thread is that who watches it and uhh... it's up to you what you want to say about the show, if it sucks, if they kept on fooling innocent minds for their scripted acrobats and so on...

Bao Zakeruga
Full Metal Otaku

re: WWE

Post by Bao Zakeruga »

I love the WWE. I really love RAW and the only time I watch SMACKDOWN is when the Boogeyman wrestles.
I accept all friend requests.

Anime4life

Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

lmao... I like John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Batista and some other people.. i just started watching it like the beginning of this month.. my friend got me hooked on it... i wanted to see Armageddon sooo bad...i almost got to.. but i chose not to and wasn't home...

The boogeyman creeps me out :twitch: :crazy:
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x

Forgotten
Visitor

Post by Forgotten »

Oh yeah!!! Finally!!! Cool [Carlito] people who watches WWE!!! Well, I admire people who watches that show, cause it rocks!!! I love SMACKDOWN for the very first time since Benoit's there.

@Oblivion
- Yeah, Cena's pretty cool. Did you saw his match with Kurt Angle?!? He totally kick hisass back there.

@Bao Zakeruga
- Boogeyman is know to be the wierdest superstar in WWE [I can't believe Undertaker's gonna be beaten by that guy] Well, he eats worms in every match he has and he kicked Simon's ass!!!