Superman vs the hulk who will win?

Discussions about anything movie or television-related
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

re: Superman vs the hulk who will win?

Post by Dragon X »

Wow i'm impressed that you could comr up something so bogus!
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Superman vs the hulk who will win?

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Dragon X wrote:Wow i'm impressed that you could comr up something so bogus!

Look who's talking. :lol: ROTFL :lol:
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Superman can't beat the hulk he'll get crushed!
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Dragon X wrote:Superman can't beat the hulk he'll get crushed!

I guess that is all you can say. :-k :lol: I thought a 16 year old would know how to debate and defend his ideas without just repeating himself like a broken record. Apparently you don't really believe that the Hulk can beat Superman because you refuse to support the idea with facts and evidence. I am through arguing with a person that only repeats himself in a debate and won't listen to logic. Have a nice day. :D
Does God Exist?

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

or maybe that's just you!
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Post by La Tua Cantante »

I've got a lovely idea, stop fighting. :P Sounds like a plan (I forget where I heard that.)

BOT!~ ¬¬
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

superman has no chance against the hulk why ssuoerman can punch all he wants it's not gonna do a dng thing once hulk gets mad.Then hulk wil kick his ass.
forgottenone666
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by forgottenone666 »

I think were all forgetting something important here. The Hulk will totally win. His skin is green for a reason and thats because it is actually imbued with Kryptonite. :mrgreen:

I would say that it would be a draw but the fact that the Hulk will have to revert back to Bruce Banner at some point means that he's gonna become a regular puny civilian. When that happens Superman would beat the crap outta him 5 billion times over.

So as much as I hate Superman I'm gonna have to say he would win in the end but not after countless tiring hours of fighting while waiting for the Hulk to revert to his true form.
The Reaper is always a step behind me...
-Shadow
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun-tzu
Naota 261
Master Otaku

Post by Naota 261 »

No fair! This fight has been 2 on 1. So if you all are even still posting herre ill take the side of Dragon X and his pretious hulk. The hulk does have flight capabilites, he can jump rediculously high, higher thatn superman can fly and also supermans lazer vision would have a hard time penatrating the hulks skin. And the hulk has unlimited strenght and endurance; Any superman fan knows that eventually superman gets tired and weak unlike the hulk who just gets stronger. The only advantage superman has is his wits, he could think up a way to defeat the hulk but it would have to be d*mn near ingenious(supermans smart, but not that smart)
Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Naota 261 wrote:No fair! This fight has been 2 on 1. So if you all are even still posting herre ill take the side of Dragon X and his pretious hulk. The hulk does have flight capabilites, he can jump rediculously high, higher thatn superman can fly and also supermans lazer vision would have a hard time penatrating the hulks skin. And the hulk has unlimited strenght and endurance; Any superman fan knows that eventually superman gets tired and weak unlike the hulk who just gets stronger. The only advantage superman has is his wits, he could think up a way to defeat the hulk but it would have to be d*mn near ingenious(supermans smart, but not that smart)

No one said that the Hulk couldn't fight. It is just that he cannot defeat Superman. Also I already explained exactly how Superman would win in an earlier post on this thread. Reread my posts in this thread and you'll learn that the Hulk has little to no chance of beating Superman.
Does God Exist?

Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

I say there's questions that need to be answered first... Any Superman fan worth his weight in salt knows that he needs the sun to fuel his powers. If he gets cut off from the sun he will be weakened and he's fighting Hulk so he'll weaken that much quicker.

Because he is fighting Hulk, Superman's weakness to magic and magic based powers wouldn't be used (unless Dr. Strange snuck in to give a hand) and as for Kryptonite, Hulk would have to know where to get it first. I'm also assuming we're talking plain jane Superman and not Superman Red or Blue (Storyline along time ago)

Now the biggest thing for Hulk is if it's regular Hulk smash type, Joe Fixit (AKA Grey Hulk) or the special Hulk personality that Doc Samson made that has all Hulks strength and also has Banners smarts. Smart Hulk has the best chance for beating Superman in my book, but as I said before to many questions...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Naota 261
Master Otaku

Post by Naota 261 »

HOW!!! that's a lot to say there. listen its a simple questiopn who would win? were obvoilsy talking about the normal hulk and superman not the weird go go powerrangers type which only a huge fan would know about. And if this guy(who obvoulsy knows everthing about comic books) goes with the hulk then the hulk would win. And if your still not convinced then let me seal the deal. I believe that comic book writers(and all other types of creators) leave hints in their work about stuff like whats going to happen and whos the strongest and this is what i found. Superman isn't incredible, he's just super.
Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Yeah, super enough to kick the Hulk's @$$. I don't think you read this post of mine, Naota 261 and Lestat69_99.
SSJ_Gogeta wrote:Good for him. The Hulk would jump up in the air to attack Superman but he would miss because Superman can move at super fast speed. Then the Hulk would fall back to the ground. As he falls Superman would use his freeze breath to freeze the Hulk in a block of ice. The Hulk would fall to the ground and shatter into a million pieces. With those pieces still stuck in ice fyi. *Walks up to the millions of shattered pieces of the Hulk's body frozen in ice.* Well good-bye Hulk. It was nice knowing ya while you were in one piece that is lol. :D
Does God Exist?

Naota 261
Master Otaku

Post by Naota 261 »

since when was superman able to move at super fast speeds? He's a super hero not a dbz character. The only super hero i know that moves at super fast speeds is the flash. And supermans ice breath would'nt be enough to freeze through the hulks vertualy impenatrable skin(he gets constantly shot by bullets, tanks, missles, u name it). Plus if uv seen the hulk movie ull know theres a seen where he goes up into the higher part of the atmosphere on a jet where it was -50 degrees and the hulk didn't get frozen and then he survived the intire fall back down to the earth. So enough of this bs about superman being able to freeze the hulk and shattering hi8m. Your full of it!
Pyro Psycho

Post by Pyro Psycho »

Ok guys you need to chill off. We dont want a flame breaking out here. :? Now calm down ^^;;
i told yuo about stares dog
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Naota 261 wrote:since when was superman able to move at super fast speeds? He's a super hero not a dbz character. The only super hero i know that moves at super fast speeds is the flash. And supermans ice breath would'nt be enough to freeze through the hulks vertualy impenatrable skin(he gets constantly shot by bullets, tanks, missles, u name it). Plus if uv seen the hulk movie ull know theres a seen where he goes up into the higher part of the atmosphere on a jet where it was -50 degrees and the hulk didn't get frozen and then he survived the intire fall back down to the earth. So enough of this bs about superman being able to freeze the hulk and shattering hi8m. Your full of it!

Homunculus_Envy wrote:Ok guys you need to chill off. We dont want a flame breaking out here. Now calm down ^^;;

Don't worry Evny I wasn't flaming at all. I am perfectly calm.

@ Naota 261

Ever wonder why they say "faster than a speeding bullet?" Because Superman is faster than a bullet. You said the Hulk's skin is "impenatrable" but it isn't unfreezable. Superman's freeze breath is like liquid nitrogen. The Hulk has no chance.
Does God Exist?