Worst cartoon ever!

Discussions about anything movie or television-related
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Re: Worst cartoon ever!

Post by Dragon X »

Athos wrote:
jenifer111 wrote:King of the Hill is the worst cartoon series that I had ever seen..
KOTH is awesome, you have to watch it through the end in order to really appreciate it. On the other side though, it's a total guy show. I think the worst cartoon is Total Drama Island and all the other series the have created. Also horrible is that teen one by the same voice actors for Total Drama Island.
no it's pretty bad.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Athos

Post by Athos »

You think KOTH is bad? How?
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Athos wrote:You think KOTH is bad? How?
Guys drinking and doing nothing that's why.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Athos

Post by Athos »

Dragon X wrote:
Have you never seen the episode where they become volunteer firefighters? They do all sorts of crap in that ep. They also get sent into a nut house, Bill gets drunk and drives a tank. There is also the ep on the mystery dinner train, they try to figure out who made whoopie, then they get kicked off the train. Those are to name a few
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Athos wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Have you never seen the episode where they become volunteer firefighters? They do all sorts of crap in that ep. They also get sent into a nut house, Bill gets drunk and drives a tank. There is also the ep on the mystery dinner train, they try to figure out who made whoopie, then they get kicked off the train. Those are to name a few
i'm adding the simpsons to that catagorie that's pretty bad too.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

I like KotH, too, Athos.

Worst cartoon? I think that one with the meatball, the soda, and the... I dunno what else. Teen Hunger Force? It was... eh... in my opinion. But, all cartoons cater to certian audiences, so I don't think any cartoon I've ever seen is worth taking off the air.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Athos

Post by Athos »

KOTH is good, they don't sit around and just drink beer.

I don't know about the Simpons being worse. They were pretty big with my generation (and perhaps an earlier generation).

And Aqua Teen Hunger Force is stupid. I think the audience they cater to is pot heads.
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

KOTH is under rated because it doesn't have the bonehead lead character as opposed to The Simpsons or Family Guy. But thats why its funny, because I know what its like to hae friends who can act like complete morons. And because Hank is so uptight when he does get mad hes really [censored] funny. Would have thought Mike Judge could have made something like that.

And the best part about the firefighters episode was Boomhauer saying he wasn't going to let them drag Chet Elderson's name through the mud and that t was Dale but no one can ever understand what the hell he says.
I remembered my password.
janysek
Baka Otaku

Post by janysek »

The worst cartoon i had seen in mine life are:->
Fat Albert,
The Super Globetrotters
The Great Mouse Detective.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Dragon X wrote:
Athos wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Your opinions lose their weight when your reasoning for them is unreasoned bias. How about you give something a chance before you start to trash on it?
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

SASSZAIN wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Athos wrote:
Dragon X wrote: Guys drinking and doing nothing that's why.
Your opinions lose their weight when your reasoning for them is unreasoned bias. How about you give something a chance before you start to trash on it?
The shows I was talking about i have seen and I didn't like any of them.
henryroy
Baka Otaku

Post by henryroy »

According to me the worst cartoon i had seen out are:->
Pelswick,
Fairy Tale Police,
Bonkers....