Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Worst cartoon ever!

Post by maven »

winx...i think its pointless.
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

hamtaro sucks too and so does tom and jerry.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

^ you are fail good sir.
Tom And jerry have a long legacy, and hamtaro wasnt meant for boys in the first place, so your negative opinion on it is expected.

winx club was alright. the story was a bit predictable though.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

SASSZAIN wrote:^ you are fail good sir.
Tom And jerry have a long legacy, and hamtaro wasnt meant for boys in the first place, so your negative opinion on it is expected.

Tom and jerry was stupid they always had the same plots.Hamtaro was complety boring all they did was talk.anyway monster was pretty bad too.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
jenifer111
Baka Otaku

Post by jenifer111 »

King of the Hill is the worst cartoon series that I had ever seen..
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

baccano was bad too.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

haruhi suzumiya is absolutely awful
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

fruit basket wasn't that great either
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:haruhi suzumiya is absolutely awful
Haruhi was awesome o-O
It was definately 'wtf' on the way they aired the episodes, but it was a brilliant way to tell the story. Not the best way, but it was definitely a new way.
Dragon X wrote:

Tom and jerry was stupid they always had the same plots.Hamtaro was complety boring all they did was talk.anyway monster was pretty bad too.
LOL

You just called Monster bad?
You better have been talking about that shite show Bakugan.
Monster was a wonderfully done show with a thicker plot than your thick skull could comprehend.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

SASSZAIN wrote:
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:haruhi suzumiya is absolutely awful
Haruhi was awesome o-O
It was definately 'wtf' on the way they aired the episodes, but it was a brilliant way to tell the story. Not the best way, but it was definitely a new way.
Dragon X wrote:

LOL

You just called Monster bad?
You better have been talking about that shite show Bakugan.
Monster was a wonderfully done show with a thicker plot than your thick skull could comprehend.
monster was drawn well but it had no real plot.everbody was just nerve problems throughout the whole series.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Re-watch it when you've grown up a bit. Hopefully you'll catch on then.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Dragon X wrote:fruit basket wasn't that great either
i liked fruits basket
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

the new transformers is pretty bad too.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

the cartoon they made after the movie?
Its not up to snuff with the other series they've had, but its not bad.
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:
Dragon X wrote:fruit basket wasn't that great either
i liked fruits basket
again, like Hamtarro, its a show made for girls, so his opinion on it is to be expected XD
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

filmore is pretty bad as well.
Athos

Post by Athos »

jenifer111 wrote:King of the Hill is the worst cartoon series that I had ever seen..
KOTH is awesome, you have to watch it through the end in order to really appreciate it. On the other side though, it's a total guy show. I think the worst cartoon is Total Drama Island and all the other series the have created. Also horrible is that teen one by the same voice actors for Total Drama Island.
Member of the ModSquad 8)