Hey! Did anyone see The Grudge?

Discussions about anything movie or television-related
death fairy
Visitor

Hey! Did anyone see The Grudge?

Post by death fairy »

I think I'm the only one that thought it sucked. What does everyone else think?
The Naturalist
Visitor

re: Hey! Did anyone see The Grudge?

Post by The Naturalist »

I thought it was ultimately stupid! My friends and I literally laughed at the theater- it was more funny in a stupid way than scary.
Mai

Post by Mai »

it was retarded it was just like the ring- and to think they are making a ring two!!omg- i hated both of those movies. the only good horror movie i saw recently was SAW. good movie
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
The Naturalist
Visitor

Post by The Naturalist »

O man SAW looked ultimate! But i cant see it.. my parents let me see any r rated movie but not that
Mai

Post by Mai »

it was awesome but really gorry
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Moonbaseone
Visitor

Re: Hey! Did anyone see The Grudge?

Post by Moonbaseone »

death fairy wrote:I think I'm the only one that thought it sucked. What does everyone else think?

I saw it. I wasn't "scared" because I spent the whole time thinking/talking about how STUPID the characters were.
Dretlin

Re: re: Hey! Did anyone see The Grudge?

Post by Dretlin »

Mai Kujaku wrote:it was retarded it was just like the ring- and to think they are making a ring two!!omg- i hated both of those movies. the only good horror movie i saw recently was SAW. good movie

The ring was originally written as a trilogy by the original Japanese creator....

I really want to see the original "The Grudge" that looked cool. I cant stand western remakes of Eastern movies, they make the idea look so crap.....
Mai

Re: re: Hey! Did anyone see The Grudge?

Post by Mai »

-= D.R.E.T.L.I.N =- wrote:
Mai Kujaku wrote:it was retarded it was just like the ring- and to think they are making a ring two!!omg- i hated both of those movies. the only good horror movie i saw recently was SAW. good movie

The ring was originally written as a trilogy by the original Japanese creator....

I really want to see the original "The Grudge" that looked cool. I cant stand western remakes of Eastern movies, they make the idea look so crap.....

if its batter then the grude over here then ill check it out
Kaname Chidori
Visitor

Post by Kaname Chidori »

Yeah the grudge sucked it up pretty bad. I heard that the original was way better...
Mai

Post by Mai »

sadly enough they are making a grudge 2 in american version- well that's what the rumors say
Chobits Chii
Visitor

Post by Chobits Chii »

The Grudge sucked both in jap and english..but if i had to pick i would pick the english one way better than the jap.
Kaname Chidori
Visitor

Post by Kaname Chidori »

I rented the Jap. version of it last night with a friend and it was just about as bad as the American version. The plot is to hard to follow and the movie never makes clear who anyone is...I dunno, it's too confusing to be good entertainment. :?
Mai

Post by Mai »

ill check it out
moonlightwhisp
Visitor

Post by moonlightwhisp »

The Grudge was ridiculous. It was just like the Ring except they substituted the video tape for a house. It never said why the little boy meowed did it? If it did, I was probably asleep at the time.
WAKAI
Visitor

Post by WAKAI »

that was A hughe rip of the same as ja-on only differense is the that white chick that word on buffy

PS

ja-on the japan version and the original was the best.
moonlightwhisp
Visitor

Post by moonlightwhisp »

Yeah, I heard the original was much better.