jump in the disney channel movie

Discussions about anything movie or television-related
DanceHallDrug
Full Metal Otaku

Re: jump in the disney channel movie

Post by DanceHallDrug »

Commander Sparx wrote:I think high school musical is very over rated. :-" sorry if that annoys HSM fans.

I agree with you. It was an okay movie, but not great. And believe me, the songs get very annoying after people play them seven billion times!
~Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity~
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

Thaleia wrote:
Commander Sparx wrote:I think high school musical is very over rated. :-" sorry if that annoys HSM fans.

I agree with you. It was an okay movie, but not great. And believe me, the songs get very annoying after people play them seven billion times!

True, the only song is the corus to the wild cats theme. but now even that is annoying :heh: my little sister plays the songs over and over ](*,)
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
DanceHallDrug
Full Metal Otaku

Post by DanceHallDrug »

Commander Sparx wrote:
Thaleia wrote:

True, the only song is the corus to the wild cats theme. but now even that is annoying :heh: my little sister plays the songs over and over ](*,)

So does my little sister. The worst was when my little brother stayed outside for hours and tried to do both the song and dance to "Get Your Head In The Game." By himself... :crazy:
~Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity~
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

](*,) I bet that was annoying, but let kids be kids :mrgreen:
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
SYL
Absolute Otaku

Post by SYL »

may12 aka hinata wrote:it dosen't matter if you like it or not i did saw High school musical it's good for me not for you i'm trying to be mean or any thing but can't wait for High school musical2 i'm super happy when it's comes out

who said that it mattered im just expressing myself im not saying to take my word :roll:
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
may12 aka squeaky
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by may12 aka squeaky »

oh ok