HEROES

Discussions about anything movie or television-related
animaniac
Uber Otaku

HEROES

Post by animaniac »

hey just watched the first episode of this thing.. its pretty exciting!!
we need more of these shows around something that challenges our imagination... normal people having super powers.. awesome!!
what do you guys think about the show??
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: HEROES

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Hmm...I saw it once...I like it. It's pretty cool. I need to remember when my mom watches it. :heh:
animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

i know i love it so far... lol.... why do you need to remember when your mum watches it???
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Because I don't know when it comes on. She's usually watching something or other late at night for some reason...I think she records it.
Shinogu
Visitor

Post by Shinogu »

I like "Heroes" especially that Milo Ventimiglia is one of the cast members. :heh:
animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

this show rocks my jocks!!!!!
they need more of these shows to heighten imagination.

spoilers...

omgosh interesting revelation the guy who can fly can also tell the future!
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

I've only heard about it...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

this show is so awesome... i love the japanese guy that can stop time and teleport i reckon hes got the best power and hes character is so cool

whoa pretty good ending this third episode... (spolier) - the cheerleaders chest has been cut off... ewwwwww.. she always dies lol
Crazy talk
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Crazy talk »

oh my gosh, HEROES is soooo awesome!!!! i love the asian dude!!!!....... but someone had to ruin the whole freaking thing for me!!!!! dang gravytrain!
Life is short, break the rules, 4give quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anythin that made you smile :) and may u know God in a special way this year
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

Is it new? because I haven't heard of it yet. Is it the one with young superman in it?
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
maria
Full Metal Otaku

Post by maria »

No. That's smallville. This is a different series.
Sparx..... why have you signed how many friends you have? :-k
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

Because I like too :mrgreen: allot of people to it. When ever some one put me on there buddy list the number goes up. But I check the list on who hasn't talked to me on and I cake them off.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
maria
Full Metal Otaku

Post by maria »

Oh! woteva floats your boat :mrgreen: And watch heroes! its awesome!
animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

[ beware spoliers]

oooo interesting it all revolves around the cheerleader ey.. and the dude stopped time! and the asian guy from the future appeared before him!!! what the hell is going on!! and the painter is so freaky when using his powers!! man this show rocks... but i cant believe the cheerleader killed the dude that almost ried to rape her... they were abusing their powers.. hmm
Crazy talk
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Crazy talk »

I KNOW!!!!.... THE HOT but not so hot dude is such a wanker, thinking its alright raping girls. stupid wanker! the cheerleader is soo psycho but with good reason! she killed him .. YEAY!!! =D> and the asian dude, super HIRO is soo awesome coz one his asian, and he came back in time as like a cool samurai!!! soo awesome
Life is short, break the rules, 4give quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anythin that made you smile :) and may u know God in a special way this year
animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

ooooooo nice episode today..... luckily for the cheerleader the quarterback didnt die but his memory was erased by her dad and his accomplice.. wankers I say!!

HIRO i love that guy... he's a cool character in the future too.... yeh everyone's meeting each other and the guy that steals everyones power has painted the future!! scary stuff.. it seems the cheerleader is gonna die or something which is weird coz shes like invincible so i dont know how that works...