Transformers

Discussions about anything movie or television-related
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Re: Transformers

Post by Cody-kins »

Invader Norcinu wrote: Frenzy - 2 speaker CD player
i haaaaaaaad to read that wrong
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Cybertron Norcinu
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Cybertron Norcinu »

Oh, I just found this ((Might be a little old to any Transfans from the boards)) but here's two small clips to it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4zE-erEovo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f95zgTrKSX8

^ They may be removed by the time you see it due to terms of violation... But still :mrgreen: Sweet sweet jesus to the second one!
Stormsangel forced me I swear.
Hallow
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hallow »

The humans seem to be more important than the robots.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Cybertron Norcinu
Dragon Master Otaku

I can assure you that humans and robots will have 50/50 share on screen time. I can also tell you that the robot vs robot scenes ((Which is basically the whole movie)) are awesome.

To sum the movie up in simple terms; giant alien robots with advance super weapons duking it out on each other, latest CGI, just under $200 million movie budget, Michael Bay as director ((Armageddon+Bad Boys)), Steven Spielberg as a producer ((Shame on you if you don't know him!)) and many, many destruction/explosions. What the bloody more could you want?

Even light romance is in it ((Barely though <,<))
Hallow
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hallow »

From the commercials and trailers I've seen it looks like the robots don't even talk.
Also, I prefered it when there was only one or two humans in the show and they weren't all that important.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
Cybertron Norcinu
Dragon Master Otaku

True, you don't see them talking, but I can assure you, each and every one of them ((Except for two/three of the baddies)) WILL talk. And apparently as well, they talk quite a lot. Another pointer is Bumblebee ((The yellow chevolet camaro)) talks in radio and music. So that adds a little nice icing, doesn't it :mrgreen: ?

And with the humans, there's only roughly three/four mains and that would be it, the rest of the humans aren't too important.

Alllllso, the director has made sure this film FOCUSES on the Transformers. He only had to include human screen time because of the fact that it's on Earth, and people like you and me aren't gonna sit back and watch giant technologic aliens duke it out on the streets, eh? :heh: Hahah, I'm getting myself so worked up for this \:D/
Cybertron Norcinu
Dragon Master Otaku

Ignore the double post but if your interested, check out these clips from the movie:
http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=co ... &Itemid=99

Also while your at it, check out the game. And yes it's clips from the GAME, not the movie. I personally fond it quite hard to acknowledge that:
http://www.transformersgame.com/index.html?dl=1
Hallow
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hallow »

Pfffttt.
If I saw giant robots duking out on my street I would not join the fight, I'd run away.
I AM CANADIAN
Cybertron Norcinu
Dragon Master Otaku

Of course most people would run. But the government isn't gonna sit by and let giant robots destroy his country would he? The military will be sent in to blast away the 'bots. Anyway, I heard the action's really good :3
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

wow u seem really interested in this movie... looks good cuz of the explosions :mrgreen:
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Its coming out a week early in the Philippines. I already have my tickets. Looks pretty decent.
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Zengar Zonbolt wrote:Its coming out a week early in the Philippines. I already have my tickets. Looks pretty decent.
It's bound to be better then G-Saviour right? I only hope if they decide to do another that they bring my beloved Dinobots in...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Hallow
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hallow »

Lestat69_99 wrote:
Zengar Zonbolt wrote:Its coming out a week early in the Philippines. I already have my tickets. Looks pretty decent.
It's bound to be better then G-Saviour right? I only hope if they decide to do another that they bring my beloved Dinobots in...
If they make another movie they should not only include the dinobots, but the biggest robot of all. Unicron!!!
I AM CANADIAN
Paper Chimera
Newbie Otaku

Post by Paper Chimera »

^^ looks good! i'm so going 2 c it!
I love paper! I love Chimeras!
Hear me roar!

...meow...
Cybertron Norcinu
Dragon Master Otaku

Fū-Jutsushi|EL wrote:wow u seem really interested in this movie...
I am VERY interested in the movie... to be more precise, I'm obsessed with the franchise.

And yes, I REALY want Unicron to be in one of the sequels. He's like... God. *Bows head*
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Oh, its definitely going to be better than G-Savior. considerings the budget and everything, the FX side of the movie should be topnotch. And yes, they need to have Unicron in the sequels. It is a given, considering his role in the original series and in the newer Japanese Transformers series. Hopefully, it will do well enough to warrant sequels. I recall Shia LeBeauf saying that he wanted Transformers to be his, like what Lord of the Rings was to Elijah Wood.
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"