100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 1

Full Metal
Full Metal Otaku

Death Note Movie 1 & 2

Post by Full Metal »

:color: Has anyone watched the Death Note movies? Do you like them? I like them alot! :love:

Do you think they did a good job on the people?
Some of my friends think that the person that played L was reeeeaaaalllyyyy bad. I liked him though.

Did you guys like the first movie or the second movie better? I think the second movie rocked!
I am stalking you!
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Re: Death Note Movie 1 & 2

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

i havn't seen them yet, but i have a friend who owns both. they look cool (by cover) but, i can't wait to see the transition from animation to Live Action, y'know?
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

I wanna see it. :bounce: The guy who plays L is so cute. :love:
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
OniKira
Absolute Otaku

Post by OniKira »

I've seen the movies, thought they were alright...If the original creator of Deathnote were to end the series with L's death, then the plot portrayed in the films would be a good of way doing so.

Otherwise, I do not like how the films did not adhere to closely to the original story. I would consider them a nice alternative story line.

It's very difficult to act like L and portray him, so I can see how finding a good actor for the job would difficult. Nonetheless, the guy who played L did a decent job.

Light was not well portrayed though...

Idk, overall, 6/10. I prefer the manga over all else though.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
tsukky-chan!
Visitor

Post by tsukky-chan! »

i have seen both movies... and as far as i can say, they both captured the feel of the anime... but you probably won't understand the story if you haven'nt read the manga yet... :lol: