New batman movie, Heath Ledger as the Joker?

Discussions about anything movie or television-related
Hey
Visitor

Re: New batman movie, Heath Ledger as the Joker?

Post by Hey »

The Joker wrote:
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
Hey wrote:It's going to be a terrible movie :!:
Explain! Tell me what you think my friend :D
You better answer him or I AM GOING TO KIl YOU. :D

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :twisted:
f off pal :!:
PG-13 enough for you CR? muah

and as for why:
- Christian Bale is an excellent actor, but a terrible Batman.
- another movie with the joker is a terrible idea. especially with Ledger taking the role, what were they thinking :?: srsly. how unfortunate.
- the last Batman movie sucked. i don't know how this applies. the comic-book element was missing.
- katie holmes? for serious? now that was just a dumb move. DUMB :!:

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Hey wrote:
The Joker wrote:
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
Hey wrote:It's going to be a terrible movie :!:
Explain! Tell me what you think my friend :D
You better answer him or I AM GOING TO KIl YOU. :D

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :twisted:
f off pal :!:
PG-13 enough for you CR? muah

and as for why:
- Christian Bale is an excellent actor, but a terrible Batman.
- another movie with the joker is a terrible idea. especially with Ledger taking the role, what were they thinking :?: srsly. how unfortunate.
- the last Batman movie sucked. i don't know how this applies. the comic-book element was missing.
- katie holmes? for serious? now that was just a dumb move. DUMB :!:

No, I would have censored the "F".
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]

Captain Jack Sparrow
Absolute Otaku

Post by Captain Jack Sparrow »

The movie is months away and I thought to myself "I can't be the Joker all this time".

So I decided to change my name to the name I've been wanting to change for ages. :pirate:

In the month of july, when the new batman movie will come out The Joker WILL RETURN. :twisted:

_________________________________________________________________________________

On Topic

A few things I would like to say:

1. Christian Bale has been an excellent Batman in my opinion.

2. Making a new movie with The Joker is a great idea because that is Batman's worst enemy and Heath Ledger taking the role as the Joker shows his adaptability to act different personalities.

3. Batman Begins DID NOT SUCK. It was awesome, it showed us Batman in a more Darker, cooler way. The way FRANK MILLER wrote about Batman when he WROTE Batman.

4. Katie Holmes was in Batman Begins, Maggie Gyllenhall will be in The Dark Knight
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister :pirate:
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha 8)

Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

Kisuke Urahara wrote:The movie is months away and I thought to myself "I can't be the Joker all this time".

So I decided to change my name to the name I've been wanting to change for ages. :pirate:

In the month of july, when the new batman movie will come out The Joker WILL RETURN. :twisted:

_________________________________________________________________________________

On Topic

2. Making a new movie with The Joker is a great idea because that is Batman's worst enemy and Heath Ledger taking the role as the Joker shows his adaptability to act different personalities.

3. Batman Begins DID NOT SUCK. It was awesome, it showed us Batman in a more Darker, cooler way. The way FRANK MILLER wrote about Batman when he WROTE Batman.

4. Katie Holmes was in Batman Begins, Maggie Gyllenhall will be in The Dark Knight
response:

1. no.

2. wrong. no one can top Jim Carrey. ledger is not flexible enough and will never deliver as the joker.

3. the story was fab, no doubt, but the element i mentioned before was missing. i did not connect to the movie, and i'm a huge Batman fan.

4. i talked about holmes to prove why batman begins sucked. Maggie Gyllenhall? ah [censored]. beautiful actress but a terrible choice for a batman movie.

until the movie itself proves me wrong, i'm declaring all of you wrong.

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Hey wrote:
Kisuke Urahara wrote:The movie is months away and I thought to myself "I can't be the Joker all this time".

On Topic

response:

1. no.

2. wrong. no one can top Jim Carrey. ledger is not flexible enough and will never deliver as the joker.

3. the story was fab, no doubt, but the element i mentioned before was missing. i did not connect to the movie, and i'm a huge Batman fan.

4. i talked about holmes to prove why batman begins sucked. Maggie Gyllenhall? ah [censored]. beautiful actress but a terrible choice for a batman movie.

until the movie itself proves me wrong, i'm declaring all of you wrong.
Maybe you should wait until you actually see the movie eh? Before your decide to decapitate every actress and actor that plays in the film. :|
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

like i said guy, until the movie itself proves me wrong i'm declaring all of you wrong. ok, bye.

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Well thats not very smart, its like saying you do not like cheesecake before even trying it. But good luck with that.
Can you find your name?
KarinDretJessKoyue

Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Cold Revolver wrote:Well thats not very smart, its like saying you do not like cheesecake before even trying it. But good luck with that.
I agree bro, it is rather silly isn't it?

Strangely enough two face is also in the Dark knight, I would love to see a picture of that.

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Yeah I seen the actor that play Harvy Dent.
Can you find your name?
KarinDretJessKoyue

Captain Jack Sparrow
Absolute Otaku

It's Aaron Eckhart. :)

"Hey" I'll fill you in with a little information:

1. Jim Carrey played THE RIDDLER, not THE JOKER.

2. Ledger is flexible because for him being able to play Bob Dylan, an Irishman, A gay southern cowboy & Sadastic evil psychopath in a super hero movie you have to have some damn flexibility as an actor.

3. Who the hell are you to declare all of us wrong? I think we all have our views and opinions about things and No One has a right to change what we believe in.

4. I clearly said "In my opinion". Now since when do you have a right to decide WHAT I like?

5. What's wrong with Katie Holmes being chosen to take part in Batman Begins? She probably was a candidate with other actresses who were judged by a board who probably later CHOSE the Actress THEY WANTED.

6. The comic book element you were talking about, WTF? Doesn't every single super hero have A Comic Book Element or Two? If a super hero movie does not have a comic book element, then it isn't a super hero movie because super hero movies are based on the comic books about them. :|

Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

Cold Revolver wrote:Well thats not very smart, its like saying you do not like cheesecake before even trying it. But good luck with that.
oh boy...
it's more like, i don't like the ingredients that make the cheesecake. and since i'd like to believe that you're a smart individual i knoooow you'll agree with me when i say, with all the info given, i will NOT like the movie. no? yes. bye!!!!!

and KU, i'm not even going to bother arguing my point from here on. brokeback mountain was faulty, as in it did not entertain me in any way possible. it ruined the actual story. it was a BAD movie. and ledger was TERRIBLE.
the only thing i will admit i was wrong about though, is Jim Carrey's role. oops? oh well.

(i didn't bother reading your other points.)

Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Harvey Dent is what 2 face is credited as. Which means I do not think we will become 2 face in this movie, maybe another batman after this one then. 8)

Captain Jack Sparrow
Absolute Otaku

Hopefully we will have another villain team up with Two-face, maybe The Penguin pr Mr. Freeze? :pirate:

Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Can we agree that arnold schwarzenegger was a terrible Mr Freeze? =D>

Captain Jack Sparrow
Absolute Otaku

Hell Yes. :shock: =D> :lol:

The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

Saw the trailer today, damn this film is gonna be awesome.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...