Re: Top 10-20 Movies..2

Post by deity of death1 »

1) Millennium Actress
2) Memoirs of a Geisha
3) Spirited Away
4) Nana
5) Kung Fu Hustle
6) Tokyo Godfathers

Top 6, since I couldn't think of any more movies.

I love comedies. ^^ Or movies with beautiful cinematography. Movies that make you think even after the movie is over. To me, Millennium Actress is one of those movies. I highly recommend anyone to watch it if they haven't already.
Lost in love...
...I dream a dream...
I fall in love with falling in love.
Robbie Hendrix
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Robbie Hendrix »

Are these just peoples favorite movies, because if these are your all time best movies these lists are horrible.
BitCloud
Rookie Otaku

Post by BitCloud »

I remember when I made this thread. I was kind of a mess back than, but we all change. I think my list is still the same but with a whole lot to add.. Wonder if anyone had a fav mcu film?

Dr strange is a favorite of mine, for me it was an entertaining film, watched it several times on netflix and eventually purchased a copy lol.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

BitCloud wrote: Oct 09, 2020 5:36am I remember when I made this thread. I was kind of a mess back than, but we all change. I think my list is still the same but with a whole lot to add.. Wonder if anyone had a fav mcu film?

Dr strange is a favorite of mine, for me it was an entertaining film, watched it several times on netflix and eventually purchased a copy lol.
I think Spiderman Homecoming is my favorite MCU film still. Its the only one that i've been just having a day and decided i wanted to watch it.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket